𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

For the first time in five months, Grace wakes up with a smile on her face, feeling as though she can properly breath again

For the first time in five months, Grace wakes up with a smile on her face, feeling as though she can properly breath again. Having Justin back felt like she could take on absolutely anything. Her heart felt full, she felt lighter, and the pain has finally been taken away.

Unfortunately for her though, she was being forced to go to school today which meant that she couldn't look after Justin. She was slightly worried, feeling like if he wasn't in her direct eye line for a single second, he would get up and leave.

She knew she shouldn't think of the negatives, but she couldn't help it.

She throws on a hoodie over her tank top and shorts and goes into Clay's room, seeing Justin curled up on the couch. She grins at how cute and innocent the boy looks and goes over to join him, the boy taking her into a hug.

Clay sits on his bed looking over at the couple in disgust. Even though he does like them together, although he would never admit it to them, he really didn't want anyone being overly affectionate with his little sister. "Justin, do you think that you can keep your shit together until someone comes over and to look after you later? I'm running late and I have to get to school. Also, Grace is going to court again today."

"I'm fine, I don't need a babysitter and Grace you really shouldn't be stressing yourself over all that." Justin sighs, pulling the blanket over him and Grace. "It's just so fucking cold in here."

"It's chills because you have a fever." Grace informs her boyfriend, tucking him in more.

Clay gets another blanket and throws it over the two, looking at Justin in distaste. "Maybe a shower would help."

"I'm not that bad." Justin shrugs.

"I can say for definite that you are that bad." Grace tells him with a grin. "You're lucky I can stand to be this close to you right now."

"I'm hungry."

Clay raises his eyebrows in disbelief. "How can you be hungry? You threw everything up."

"Maybe that's why I'm hungry."

"Just take a shower." Clay instructs before going downstairs to do Justin some breakfast.

Grace then has to pry Justin's arms off of her, making her let out a chuckle. "Come on, J, Let's go run you a shower."

Rather reluctantly, Justin removes himself from the couch and follows Grace into the shower. She grabs a towel for him, placing it on the toilet seat and a few of Clay's products.

Justin strips off of his shirt and Grace's eyes widen, turning around in embarrassment. Seeing this, Justin laughs.

"You know, you could join me." He grins suggestively, taking off the shorts he's wearing.

Grace feels her cheeks heat up and she shakes her head, "I'm going to wait outside for you." She insists and exits the bathroom, letting out a breath while leaning on the door.