Allisia Gerahin

My full name is Allisia Gerahin. I was born in Gahlne, and I am twenty-three years old. I worked as the Economic Advisor for Queen Myne during and after her four year rebuilding plan, what most call The Golden Revolution. Afterwards I became her trusted royal advisor, while still tackling duties of being the Economic Advisor.

In a sick twist of fate, I fell for the Queen. Was it her beauty, or her personality and strong will? Everytime my head fogs over with infatuation it screams all of it. It is going to hurt me. The Queen needs an heir, and I'd never be able to provide her with one. Yet... I love her.

To put these thoughts in a grave, I can only hope for one thing. I will be one of the foster parents in Aseria. I need to distance myself from the Queen, even if that means death. If I stay in Gahlne, I will only come back to her. I must leave.

The mace I ordered. Sorcenestar. Her flanges will be sharp. Her weight will crush. And my determination will carry both of us. Our enemies will buckle under my force. As I lack the ability to provide my Queen and heir, I shall bestow glory in her name.

My plan to be a foster parent is flawed though. I can't leave Gahlne. I have too big of a role to leave behind, and I also don't fancy men... I couldn't bear children at all. These thoughts run rampant in my head, wondering if all I do is for naught.

The Queen will be devastated to find if I die in Aseria. Although... does that mean I'm not expendable?