part one-❝end of the college

❝hi I just want to say that I'm sorry it's like one of my first book, and I'm not English neither. But I'm really thankful that someone is acually reading this.
future me:
Anyway yall first chapters sucks ngl but I'm too lazy to edit them but just wait I promise it would get better :>>
✧*・゚*

.・。.・゜✭・MONDAY・✫・゜・。.
y/n pov:
I ended collage month ago, since then my parents were giving me money for living, but now it's end.. I'm not a child anymore, it's time for me to grow up and take responsibility of myself. I have to earn money, and the only option to do that is going to auditions.

↳opening the laptop
To be honest I don't even know where to start, I'm gonna search "auditions in nyc" it will be propably the best idea.

After a while I finally found some good auditions, the first one is on friday at 11 a.m. I don't have a lot of time, so now I have to get ready and be well prepared for this.

I've been preparing for quite long, but now I should go to sleep, I have 3 days till friday, I'm gonna make it.

.

・。.・゜✭・TUESDAY ・✫・゜・。.

I woke up and looked at my phone, it was already 9 a.m! I mean normally I would propably say that it is early but now I don't have time for sleeping till eleven. I have to eat something and see my audition role. I fry pancakes, and almost burn my kitchen but nevermind... I'm not good at cooking, but they were that bad acually. Now I have to prepare.. AGAIN, but that will help me to get the best impression.

.・。.・゜✭・FRIDAY・✫・゜・。.
Today is this day, the day of audition, I can't wait but I'm also stressed. Till today I was sure that I know everything I have to, but now I am not so sure, I forgot a lot of informations. Thanks God that I woke up at 7 a.m. so I would have some time to repeat.

The audition is on Manhattan so it's quite far from my house, I have to go for a bus in few minutes.

After a while I was finally in there, I get out off the bus, it's bee quite long since I was on Manhattan last time, mabey like half of the year, it was like the last few months of collage and I didn't have time for fun. I forgot how beautiful is this part of city.. this big skyscrapers everywhere, the people, or even the good opportunities for actors.

Okay y/n breathe everything is gonna be fine, you already in here you just have to enter the building. While I was thinking for so long people just start ignoring me and crawling on me. I wanted to say "hey what you doing?!" but I can't stress myself now it's not a good timing. I opened the door, it's acually kinda weird I have to open them, most of them are opening automatically now, but it doesn't metter. I start going straight to elevator, when I get in I had a temporary suspension. What floor was it? I think 10th? I clicked number 10.

Moment later I was on floor ten, and I wasn't wrong was the right one. Omg there is like fifty or more people in there, I guess I will have to wait more then a minute. I sat next to black hair girl, and I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
y/n: God dammit! My phone died.
I rolled my eyes, and I saw taht everyone were looking at me, I was feeling so embarrassed. WHY DID I DO IT?

After 3 hours of waiting it was finally my turn, I should be happy but instead I am stress out and exhausted, I mean everyone are. Right?

I took at deep breath and walk in, I saw four recruiters, they weren't even smiling and I don't know if they don't smile because of me or because they are tired. I just smiled and introduced myself. One of the recruiters smile a little.

RECRUITER 1: Okay y/n show me what you prepared, tell us when you will be ready.

My smile fades out, because for a second I forgot my speech due to stress. But then I remembered it and it was a big relief.

I made my speech and recruiters with a poker face start writing something down. I couldn't tell if it was bad or not I still weren't feel myself, and they didn't help me with judge myself neither.

I left it thoughtful.
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.