part nine - ❝ i am popular?!

It's like the middle of the day, but I do not care I'm not in the mood for a party or something. I get my big soft blanket and lay under it. I felt so comfortable, I opend YouTube and guess who I saw?

Scarlett of course, the title of the video was "Scarlett Johansson talking about her new series and upcoming divorce" that is a dumb title, but I mean I saw her name so I clicked. I guess I will just watch it, I don't have anything better to do.

I watched it like for 2 minutes because I fall asleep,  I acually never sleep in day... but I was so tired that I'm not surprised. But then suddenly I woke up because my phone was buzzing all the time. I opend it and I saw 99+ notifications from social media. Why is everyone following me? Ohhh I know, Scarlett had to mention something about me in this new video. I so now I HAVE TO WATCH it anyway. So I did.

At the begging Scarlett was talking about this divorce and I could see that she weren't comfortable talking about that, I mean I would not be either. But then the guy said "There are some gossips in internet that you will be recording a new series". Scarlett looked confused.

Scarlett: I mean I will but I start shooting it yesterday, how do you know?

He didn't really anserw the question, he was just trying to find out what will be the series about, but of course scarlett didn't tell him.

the guy: So mabey you can tell us who will be staring in it?.
scarlett: I can anserw to that acually, so like the main characters will be played by y/n y/l/n, florence pugh-

I stopped the video, and I was shocked. I realized that it isn't a dream, I am shooting series with scarlett johansson and florence pugh! I felt happy tears running down my cheeks, I didn't feel them for a long time. I smiled to myself and open the instagram. Wait 300k followers?! In one day, the people are crazy. The plus is I didn't post any photos so I don't have to be embarrassed by myself. Wait how the hell do I have verification?
I am popular?!

 Wait how the hell do I have verification? I am popular?!

(your instagram)

A/N: hi you all I want you to tell what should I add to this story. Also I want to know if you would like to add the photos of like someone's insta or sometin. Just want you to imagine it and yeah that's all <3