part thirteen - ❝ana

I woke up late, and I was laying in bed for a while. Yesterday was fun, I'm glad that I had a chance to talk a lot with scarlett.

I was looking at the ceiling when the phone notification came, I jumped a little. I took my phone, of course my social media were full of notifications, but I mute them, so it had to be something else. It was a message, from my ex... I'm not gonna open it, I can't. No, no, no my whole day will be ruined.

I tried to forget about it, but I couldn't. So I unlocked my phone, my hands stared shaking and I was feeling like I'm getting sweaty. I clicked "Ana" (it's y/n's ex girlfriend name).

ana: Hi y/n! I saw that you are getting famous, that's good for you, I thought maybe you wanna hang out?

After reading this my emotions mixed up in my mind, I was angry, sad and confused. She was a bad girlfriend, like really bad. I remember I struggled with my trauma, and she was like I don't care... I mean and now she want to be together again? I don't know, I'm alone, but I don't think it's a good idea.

y/n: Hi Ana, I'm not really sure why you want to back together, but I don't, and I like someone else so, my anserw is no, I won't hang out with you.

I lied, I don't think I like anyone right now, I just wanted to make her jealous. Now I'm actually kinda scared what she is gonna anserw... is she gonna call me a hoe, or she will just ignore? To be honest I have no idea.

I put my phone away and headed to my kitchen. I opened my fridge, there wasn't to much food. I took a bowl, and I put some cereals in it.

I sat on a chair, there was something missing. Ohhh... I'm tired or just dumb? There is no milk in it, how could I forgot.

I get back to kitchen and pour some milk on the cereals. Now just have to get a spoon, and I will be ready to eat.

I put my bowl on a table and I reveal the blinds, and open the widow it was raining, I didn't even know. I LOVE RAIN (I really do). I was eating slowly and looking on a drops that were flowing down the window, the smell of rain is so fresh.

After a while all my cereals were gone, so I guess I will get ready for a set, I mean I have few hours left but I don't have anything better to do.

The rain was getting loud, the sky was darker than before. I think it's gonna be a storm, I will take a look in weather app.

After I did I saw next message from Ana, I opened it. It was a photo with a question underneath "is that a girl you like?". I take a look at the picture, it was me on it with scarlett hugging in front of the restaurant. I looked cute, but nevermind.

y/n: From where you have this photo?
ana: It's on twitter and instagram. But can you anserw my question?

I wanted to write "no" but I will not, I just don't know what to anserw, and I still can't believe that this photo is like flying around the internet. I want to make ana jealous, so I will write to her that scarlett is the girl taht I like, I mean scarlett is pretty, but she just got divorced. Okay nevermind.

y/n: the anserw to you question is YES
*seen*

It's been 15 minutes, still no answer, I think she got a little jealous. Now I want to check the photos myself.

They are literally everywhere, and the titles are all so different for example:
"The reason of divorce" wait how they know about the divorce, I mean I think they know everything.
"Next love?"
"Scarlett Johansson drunk in the center of the city" that's mean
"Is y/n y/l/n scarlett's new lover?"

I'm surprised by all this articles, they are so many. But I don't get it, scarlett can't get drunk a little? Is  that have to be such a big deal. She's a human, everyone sometimes need to drink a little.