part twelve - ❝ drunk

After a long talk some good idea came up to my mind.

y/n: It's not like I'm bored in here, but I think I have an idea...
scarlett: What idea? - she asked and raised her brow
y/n: I wanna show a place
scarlett: Sure, I guess.. so I'm gonna pay and you-
y/n: I will go with you, I have to pay for myself.
scarlett: No I will pay for you. I want to.
y/n: Bu-
scarlett: Don't say but, I will pay anyway and you know that.

I rolled my eyes, and let her pay. We were now outside.

scarlett: It's cold - she said and hugged me

I frozed. I was surprised, so many unbelievable things happend tonight. She was almost falling asleep, I mean she drunk a little bit of wine and drinks...

y/n: psttt... scarlett - I whispered
scarlett: mmmm? - she mumbled
y/n: You sure you want to go?
scarlett: Yes on-one hundred procent.

So we start walking arm-in-arm, because it was no other way to go with her, she would feel down.

y/n: Ohh scarlett, you are drunk
scarlett: No no no I'm not
y/n: Yes you are
scarlett: Okay maybe a little - I giggled
y/n: yeahhh, a little... we will go to your home, I will take you there I promise

I texted to flo because I knew that there is no way that scarlett will tell me her address. She wrote to me back after some time, she was surprised that we werent at home. She offered me that she will pick us up, so we waited, and waited.

flo: y/n! I'm here!
y/n: Oh okay we are coming - I dragged scarlett to the car, and we sat in the back seats.
flo: I see some is drunk a little... but the most important question is did you had fun?
y/n: Oh yes I did! I was supposed to take her to the special place but it's like outside the city, so it would be too long drive for her today.
flo: Yeah that's right - she laughed

I suddenly felt something on my shoulder, it was scarlett's head, she was snoring. I smiled at her and giggled.

flo: Okay that's where she lives
y/n: Oh it look, emm- really expensive
flo: Because it is
y/n: Right. What I am supposed to do now.
flo: just put her to bed close the door with the spare keys that she gave me.
y/n: Okay, I'm not even trying to wake her up.

We get to the building and the security start asking if I need help, or if everything is okay. I just anserwed " it's fine I got this, but thanks tho". I mean I carried her, but not exactly, I put my hands around her waist, brought her a little closer to myself, and I dragged her to bed. I covered her with a duvet and turn off the lights in all house. I grabbed the keys and close the door as quite as I could.

Flo gave me a ride to my house, I get to sleep without even washing up my makeup. I don't care how I will look tomorrow, it was a long day.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is kinda shitty but I'm working on a better one. I have two question is aren't it like to much to fast you know?