part six - ❝new friend

??: I can see and hear that you are not okay
y/n: who's this? - I asked sniffing
??: It doesn't meterr just open the damn door!

So I did, and I saw Florence Pugh that was worried about me I guess..

flo: I've heard you and I thought maybe I will check on you- wait you've been crying?
y/n: No, no - I anserwed trying to hide my face
flo: I know you were.. might I come in? Maybe we will talk?
y/n: yeah sure - I moved a little and let her go inside

I was automatically feeling a little bit better, when I saw that flo was acually caring about me. I was trying to explain her how it happend, and it wasn't because of scarlett, I think I said it to her like hundred times.

florence: Hey it's not your fault, I had that problems myself. But you have to know that you are beautiful and I'm pretty sure that you are also incredibly good actress.

When I heard this words my heart melted, I smiled a little and thank her. She only smiled back. I was feeling that I have to tell her the story how it all started, it's pretty obvious that she won't ask me about it herself, it will be inelegant and impropriet.

y/n: I don't even have friends, if we aren't counting the internet ones.
florence: You can have one, if you want to of course.
y/n: I would love to, but who?
florence: Girl... ME OF COURSE!
y/n: Wait no you are kidding, I know you are.
florence: No I'm not - she crossed her arms like a child

I came closer to her and just hug her, she hugged me back. I was feeling safe and comfortable in her arms, propably because she was my first friend in YEARS!

florence: You know that we are shooting the scene together in a minte!?
y/n: Yay!- I almost yelled

We got ready and go to the set, I am kinda okay now. I mean I'm so excited to shot a scene with flo! She was so cute, and she was doing her best to comfort me. I know her for only like and hour and I already can say that she is so nice!

The scene was supposed to be about yelena and elena talking.( their names sound cool together I didn't plan it )

director: Okay so florence and y/n your characters have really similar personality, they were talking until the guards come in and yelled at them that they can't gossip in here its the work time!