part seventeen - ❝sunsets

We were already on a set, it was a middle sized building surrendered by little trees. There were some green screens and some rooms inside. We headed to a room 9, I mean scarlett led me to it, still holding my hand. She said that it's room 9 for 100%. I mean I trusted her obviously. We entered the room, it was small and it had black walls and a red floor. Kinda carpet floor? Cameras where everywhere. The director wasn't there yet, is everyone always late here? We sat on chairs in the corner.

y/n: Wait scarlett why we had to go in this suit to set, we couldn't put it on here?
scarlett: actually we could of, but someone was supposed to drive us here. But I just wanted to go on a little walk with you.- she smiled and  blushed again

There was a awkward silence, I wanted to break it so I opened my backpack and pass her a pack of oreos.

y/n: You want some?
scarlett: Oreos? Always.- I giggled a little and I could see she moved closer to me

florence: Guess who is here?!- she yelled with a smile, and we both laughed
scarlett: did you see director or camera men?- she asked softly
florence: Oh yeah, yes I did. I think they should be here in a few minutes. Anyway scarlett where did you find the oreos?
y/n: CATCH!- I said and I threw the oreos to her
florence: Thank you!-  she answered berly catching it

*time skip*
After we ended the shooting I said goodbye to everyone and I headed to my car. It's insane how my mood instantly change when I'm alone. I turned on the radio and I played my Spotify Playlist. The sky looked like it's gonna rain again. With scarlett everything seems so much lighter. Now it is so dark and sad, and I'm by myself, just me with myself. A few drops were already running down my car window. The song that was playing now was "roslyn". I am always getting so emotional listening to this song (I do). I could feel the tears in my eyes. I don't know why I am crying, propably because this song really reminds me of my memories from childhood, everything seems so easy back then. But when you grow up, the life is getting only harder and harder, mostly when you don't have anyone that you can cuddle, talk all days and even fight with. I didn't really experience family love when I  was younger, no siblings, my parents got divorced when I was a small kid, my father totally forgot about me. I was always the quiet mouse. Only happy memories I share were the ones with my mom, my childhood friend, and Ana even if she hurt me so many times, I could never forgot about her maybe because I was feeling loved next to her. I heard that the song has already changed, that remained me that I'm driving right now.

I drove on a bridge, and as always it was a traffic jam. Hello new york! I opened the window. I could feel how heavy air was, and the smell of the rain. But it kinda seems like it's gonna be a big thunderstorm. It was 6.32 pm the sunset looked like painting, it was orange, pink, and even red, and the rain, the new york city. It was definitely the prettiest sky I've ever seen. My heart beat was getting a little faster. It is feeling so unrealistic, it looks so unrealistic. I can't even describe how I was feeling. It was a warm familiar feeling on my heart, my mom and I always loved watching sunsets from our garden. I miss this time so much that I can't even compare it to anything.

The jam moved a little, I'm guessing that I'm gonna be back home late, but I don't have to rush or anything. I would be at home alone either way, I already get used to it. Beeing alone isn't that bad till time when your life starts to feel empty, like it don't have this one piece of puzzle that will change the whole perspective. I was thinking about getting myself an animal, but I've never thought I was responsible enough. I'm not even good at watering the plants, so could I take care of a living animal. The cold air blew from the window, I shudder and closed the window. Jam was moving all the time.

I looked up at the sunset one last time before it disappeared. This drive is giving me back a lot of memories. I remember this days when I was cheerful child no metter what happends, I was always finding the good side. Unfortunately things had changed after I moved out, it's not like I didn't want to, I really wanted to be adult in a big city. At the begging it was going very well, but then my mom got cancer. Everything starts falling apart, I was crying all nights beeing ready to give my life just to cure her, but we all know it doesn't work that way. I was visiting her everyday, she was always telling me that I'm 22 and I still have to study to become what I was dreaming about. She knew I was quite as a child but she was always supportive and telling me to just follow my dreams no metter what others will think about it, because the life is like a script, you can write everything yourself sometimes the paper just end. (I feeling like I am writing a poem or somtin). Just thinking of it makes me sob. She was such a powerful women, but her paper ended. She lost it, and I lost her forever.

A/N: I think yall get to know somtin about y/n, I was sobbing while writing this. Anyway I wasn't really sure if I should post it, so what do you think? Should I delete it or no?