part seven- ❝who's that?

After shooting flo told me she have to go, because she have some stuff to do, so I just told her goodbye and give her a hug. After that I thought maybe I will check on scarlett, is she okay? As soon as I get dressed to my usual clothes I walked towards to her trailer. I took a big breath and knock.

scar: Who's that?
y/n: It's me y/n, may I come in?
scar: Yeah.. come in

So I opened the door slightly and look for her in the trailer, I found her in the bedroom. She was sitting on the bed and looking at the window.

scar: Come sit if you want to.

So I did I sat next to her, the bed was soft and comfortable, I mean mine isn't that good.. but nevermind. I asked her like kinda dumb questions to light things up, but it didn't really work. She didn't even look at me she was still looking at the window.

And now it was an awkward silence. After some time scarlett finally looked at me and start talking.

scarlett: You know, I only know you for a little but I feel like you are the person that I can trust, that I can count on. I mean I didn't want things to be like that, of course I didn't, I mean now I will be divorcee my children will live with me and I dont know how I would be an actress and a single mother at once, it's just so much.

She looked at me and said that she is so thankful for before, and then she hugged me. I could smell her beautiful blonde hair, and I could feel her hands on my back. Of course I was hugging her too. She sniffed and we end our long hug. I saw again the tears in her eyes, I could look at her crying anymore. So I wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

y/n: He isn't worth you, I promise everything it's gonna be fine eventually.

She smiled slightly.

scarlett: Hey but are you okay? When I was looking at this damn window I saw you crying.
y/n: I'm sort of fine now, but I'm sure taht your problems are bigger then mine. So don't bother your head with them.
scarlett: Girl, I'm capable to see taht it isn't a small problem, something bigger is happening. Just tell me everything.

I explain her my story much more detailed than I did to florence. She was is shock, she didn't even move, she was just looking at me.

scarlett: Y/N Y/L/N YOU ARE STILL THING ITS NOT A BIG DEAL?! YOU GET BULLIED AND RAPED!

When she raised her voice I was feeling that it all was my happend, all the things that happend in my life were because of me. I am all in tears and now I could feel another tear coming out of my eye.

scarlett: I'm so sorry y/n I shouldn't say it that loud, I should control my emotions. I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean it.- she say it with much more soft voice but she was sounding like she will cry in a second
y/n: It's okay... I- I have to go
scarlett: Wai-

Before she could finish the sentence I was already out of her trailer, u didn't want to hurt her more, but maybe I just did. I just can't handle my past anymore, the therapist doesn't really help, the medicines were helping but only for a while. Now nothings help.

I think I will go home, and get some sleep it's almost 7 pm.