part two- ❝after the exhausted audition

It's kinda short sorry

.・。.・゜✭・AFTER THE AUDITION FRIDAY
It was already after the audition, I was outside breathing heavily. Now I'm proud of myself, it was a good experience and I could try if I'm even good at acting. But I'm not gonna lie it was exhausting not only the audition but waiting 3 hours, that's a lot! They told me that they will say who get i, next few days, I am excited and scered at once, it could be different. We will see!

.・。.・゜✭・MONDAY・✫・゜・。.
It's Monday, it's been only 3 days and they already write to me on messages that the information is on my email. They wrote this few hours ago, I want to open it but something it's blocking me, but I have to no excuses. I will open it NOW.

.・。.・゜✭THE EMAIL
hello, we are sorry to tell you y/n y/l/n that you didn't get the role, we are hoping for you the best is your acting career.
𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑖𝑜, 𝑀𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑛-𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦
ʳᵉᶜʳᵘⁱᵗᵉʳˢ

I'm sad, but I mean it happends all the time, I didn't happend only to be the rest people in there where also waiting, only one of them get the role. I should cry now? Or mabey scream? I was working so hard for this job and what? Nothing. But I should calm down now, it's nothing I can do about it right now. I will mabey go watch TV or something I need to relax. I sat on a couch and after few minutes I fall asleep.
RING
RING
y/n: hello?
x: Hi y/n because of health problems of the girl that was supposed to play the same role as you wanted in our new movie, you get in. You got it! I will send you the rest informations on the email.

When the x caller hang up, I got stunned! I couldn't belive what just happend, I got the role!
OMG I GOT IT!!! I opened my email again.

.・。.・゜✭・INFORMATION EMAIL
first meeting with a cast will be on Saturday at 4 pm hope to see you all in there! We will explain you everything in there. See you soon and wish you luck.
the director