part twenty-four - ❝article

"And now we're-?"- I inquired.

"I'm not sure, but I'm still married, so that's a problem. I can't even date you because it would be a form of cheating."- She expressed her sadness.

"Scary, it's okay, I understand. However, he threatened you. So, even if you 'cheat,' you are not the perpetrator"- I hugged her.

"You're right, but I'm afraid of him y/n."- she said

I was about to say something when I heard her moan in agony.

"What is it?"- I worriedly inquired.

"Nothing. I'm fine"

"You clearly aren't fine scar"

"It's my stomach, but it hurts me for few days already. It's all okay"- she said

"We are going to doctor tomorrow"

"But..."

"No but"- I said before she could even start a sentence

I kissed her on the lips. This time was more intense than the last. I pushed her onto the bed and placed my hands around her waist.

"As I remember your stomach hurts you"- I said and laughed. She sighed loudly and crossed her arms.

We were almost asleep when I heard the phone ring. I took a look at my phone. It was Florence. I quickly anserwed the phone.

"What the hell Florence?!"- I asked worriedly.

"Y/N there are numerous articles about you and Scarlett on the internet. It's a picture of you two kissing. It's probably behind the scenes, but that's irrelevant. Scarlett is being referred to as a cheater, and you are being referred to as a "gay ass who ruined a marriage" and a "fucking slut".

"Oh fuck"- I said and I saw Scarlett looking worried at me

"Remember, Scarlett didn't see that with Ana. But, in my opinion, the situation is far too large this time. I'm truly sorry, Y/N/N. Sorry for waking you up, but you need to find a way out of this situation."- She said and hang up instantly before I could even say bye

What the fuck?

I could feel a tear running down my cheek. I didn't wipe it out because I didn't know how to move. But Scarlett's touch brought me back down to earth. She wiped away my tear and tilted her head, worriedly looking at me.

"What is it?"- she inquired in the softest voice I'd ever heard. I nervously swallow my saliva.

"They- uh- People-"- I was stuttering. I felt her hand on my cheek, she wiped away my tear and gave me a kiss on my nose.

"Just breath"- she whispered.

Her tone of voice was soothing. I inhaled deeply. When I looked into her eyes, I knew she'd have problems as a result of this article. Colin frightened her. They hadn't even divorced yet.

"It will be easier if I show you... wait"- I said.

I took out my phone and noticed Florence had already sent me this article. I passed my phone to Scarlett.

She began reading, and I could see how concerned she was, and then I noticed tears streaming down her cheeks. She remained silent.

She finished reading it and quickly flicked her eyes a few times before turning to face me. I had no idea why she was crying. About the photography? The names they gave her? What will Colin do next? It wasn't, however, any of those things.

She bit her lip sadly. Her face was covered in tears.

"I'm so sorry Y/N"- I was confused for a moment when she said that. I had no idea what she meant.

"I should be the one saying sorry, I kissed you in public forgetting about the consequences"

"Don't apologize for the kiss, I don't regret it. I'm sorry for how they refer to you in this article."- she said and I felt a strange warmth in my body that I hadn't felt in years. Someone was truly worried about me.

"Thank you Scarly. For caring. But it's okay I'm used to people that call me those nicknames"- I said.

"What? This is not acceptable, and no one should refer to you as such. You are an amazing woman with an incredible personality. Nobody could possibly call you that. It's unjust how people treat others when they don't even know who they are. You are definitely not a "fucking slut" baby, you can't allow people to call you that"- she said, my heart melted, and I crumbled. Not because of sadness, but because something in those words was so true and comforting.

We hugged once more. I felt so safe in her arms, as if it were a shield against all the dangers in the world. I felt that she was rubbing my back and I smiled to myself. Her hair were smelling like a coconut.

I let go of her and looked her in the eyes. There were still tears on her cheeks. I whipped them away. She gave me a small smile.

"It's middle of the night maybe we should lay down. We gonna think about what to do tomorrow"- I said and she nodded.

I lay down after turning off the light. I was still holding her hand and squeezing it occasionally.

I kissed her before we fell asleep. Our lips moved together softly. It felt like a dream. I never imagined something like that happening to me in my entire life. I'm so fortunate that I don't know how to express how grateful I am. Everything about her was perfect. Her smile while kissing felt amazing, her voice sounded amazing, her words were true and her hugs were the best in the whole world.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and drew her closer to me. She laughed. We both fallen asleep not knowing what will happend tomorrow.

A/N
It's not a long chapter but I'm proud of it. Anyway happy easter to anyone who celebrates. I don't think I will post any chapter before easter but maybe... who knows.
Love you honey bunnies 🐰