part ten - ❝ please?!

I mean I'm still in shock, my life change now forever, there is no way back now. I was just sitting on the edge of my bed and thinking. But then I got the message from unknown.

?: We are going to restaurant all together, like a whole cast. Are you going with us?

I got confused who could message me?

y/n: Wait... who is it?
?: Ohh... right I forgot that you don't have my number hahaha, it's flo.
y/n: It's you flo! Wait how did you got my number? And obviously you are going so I will too :)
flo: I got your numer from director, I beg him to give it to me because I really wanted you to go. But now if you say you going I will get you from your home, just give me the address.

But now something in my head was saying me that I can't be sure that it is flo... I'm gonna call this numer. So I did, turned out it was florence for 100%. I told her my address and we decided to meet in 40 minutes at my house. I don't have too much time, so I have hurry.

I tried out some dresses, and I finally chose the right one. I don't remember when I was wearing it last time, maybe I never did, anyway it was blue and tight, I'm not gonna lie I was looking beautiful in it. I felt confident and comfortable, and that is important.

I was choosing the outfit for 30 minutes so I have like 10 minutes to do a makeup, but that is long for me because I do not really wear heavy makeup. I just put some mascara and glitter lip gloss.

It took me 9 minutes acually- *door bell* and florence is already there.

I opened the door and I saw her, she was wearing long white dress and a silver Gucci belt.

y/n: florene you look fabulous!
florence: thank you, you look beautiful too.

I smiled slightly. Now I just got the keys and close the door. Florence get my hand, squeeze it a little and we get to her black Volkswagen. I sat on the passenger seat in the front.

The ride was good until this long traffic appeared before our eyes. I mean traffics are normal in New York, but I do not drive cat that much, I got my drive license like 3 months ago. I'm not a good driver and although I'm a patient person I still do not like getting stuck in a traffic. But flo wasn't even frustrated. She propably already get used to it.

After 45 minutes, so kinda short, we were already there. The restaurant was huge and looked expensive.

y/n: florence, you know I'm kinda broke with money, and this look expensive.
florence: I will pay for you, come on.
y/n: no, no you shouldn't it is your money.
florence: I will anyway, I want you to have fun! Please..?
y/n: Oh okay, okay but I do not feel good about it..