part fourteen - ❝ confusion

It was late afternoon and I was getting ready to leave the house, still no answer from Ana. But I mean that's cool, because I don't want to talk with her anymore. Florence will pick me up soon.

I put on some casual clothes, took my phone. I looked to the mirror, and that remained me that I forget about doing my makeup, I don't have enough time too a whole makeup. I put on some mascara, fix my hair, took my backpack and left the house.

Florence was already there, she looked at me rolled her eyes.

florence: what took you so long?
y/n: I just had to do my makeup- I anserwed and sat on the front seat, next to flo

We were sitting in awkward silence for while, but then Florence turn on the radio. The "sunsetz" song was playing (one of my fav songs). I was humming.

florence: Come on, sing!
y/n: I'm sure you don't want to hear that. I'm really bad at singing flo.
florence: I'm sure you aren't. Please
y/n: Okay just turn volume up a little.

🎶 🎵

Sunsets, I wanna hear you voice
A love that nobody could destroy- I sing alone, and I saw Florence smiling to herself

Took photographs like Brautigan's
Book covers that we both adored

🎶 🎵

And when you gone away I still see you- I started singing a little bit louder and florence join me. I giggled.
With sunlight on your face in my rear-view
This always happened to me this way- we both look at each other and grin
Recurring visions of such a sweet days

🎶 🎵

We were singing all the way to the set. I just saw that florence opened the window, so when we were waiting in a traffic everyone could hear us, I will be surprised if they didn't acually, we were really loud.

y/n: Florence did you open the window?!
florence: Yes i did I wanted world to hear your beautiful voice - she smiled and giggled
y/n: Are you saying it in sarcastic way, I'm confused.
florence: No ofc not- she anserwed and I raise my eyebrow with confusion, she only laugh in anserw

I still don't know if she were kidding. Ohhh now I know why she opened the window, scarlett was driving right behind us. I'm feeling embarrassed right now.

scarlett: You have really beautiful voice y/n! - she told me with a smile, my cheeks automatically get red
y/n: Oh, thank you- I smiled back, I could feel that now my face was all red and just a remainder, I don't have underlay

I looked at florence and she winked, i rolled my eyes. Tell how can I be mad at her? She too cute.

I got to costume trailer (I have no idea how to call it) to take a look at my costume, I will wear a leather suit, I mean I can not be surprised we are shooting black widow series. I tried it out. It weren't really comfortable, and it didn't look comfortable either. It was white, the belt was dark gray, and shoes well, they were black, nothing special.

Today we will be shooting a training scene, I mean not really shooting we just have to get a really training, and they will explain us how to do it.

But at the evening I will have a scene with florence an scarlett, sounds fun.

When I get to a training spot scarlett was already there.

scarlett: Hi again y/n, it's your first training like that?
y/n: Yes it is, I'm not really sport so it would be hard
scarlett: believe me it's not that hard, I'm not a athletic either.- she smiled, and I smiled back

florence: IM HERE!- she yelled, and I jumped
y/n: flo you have to be so loud, you scared me- I asked and she giggled
florence: sorry, sorry- I rolled my eyes

we sat on the floor and talk about some random things, I was confused. Why the coach isn't here? I looked at my watch, they were already 30 minutes late. That's weird.

y/n: Guys? Weren't they supposed to be here?
scarlett: Yes the they were, maybe he forgot. I'm gonna ask director

Scarlett left the training room, and I stayed with florence. She looked at her phone for a second, and she did confused face.

y/n: What happend?

She didn't anserw back she just passed me her phone, and what I saw was unbelievable.