part three- ❝the first meeting

.・。.・゜✭SATURDAY 
I really am so stressed about this meeting, I mean it's my first job so that's normal I guess. It's today, I don't think I  have to bring anything, I mean they didn't say anything in email so mabey I will not do it. The meeting starts at 4 pm so I have quite lot of time because it's like 11 am. I guess I will take a nap.

y/n: O M G  IT IS 3.40 PM IM GONNA BE LATE, OH NOOO!!

To be honest now I don't even stress about the meeting, I'm stressed about being late for it. OMG how could I sleep for so long it's unacceptable.

I will call for a taxi I don't have time for bus now, but wait...it's like the middle of the day, the traffic will be so big, mabey I will go by subway in that case. The next one is in 7 minutes and the subway stop is like next to my apartment. I will make it just have to put a coat on and go.

I'm already at the stop and the underground should be already in here, but okay mabey it will be there in a second.

The metro was there with 5 minutes late so it's 3.53 pm now, it s no way that I'm gonna be in the meeting on time it's like 10 minutes ride.

When I got out of subway I start running, but next to the door I accidentally fell into someone.

y/n: I'm so sorry
?: It's all fine, are you okay?
y/n: Yes I'm fine, are you?
?: Sure! - she giggled

The blonde hair women, smelling like rose perfume remind me of someone, but I don't have idea of who.

?: Where are you going?
y/n: For a meeting, I got a role in film what about you?
?: Oh! Me too. - she smiled

When I saw her smile I instantly forgot that I'm already late. But in that case she is late to so I'm not the only one.

scar: I'm scarlett, scarlett johansson

In this moment I realize that was THE SCARLETT, the famous actress, I didn't know what to say. I just smiled but inside I was so excited.

y/n: OMG HI! - I almost screamed
y/n: I'm y/n y/l/n !

I looked at the clock at it was 4.12 pm! I told her that we should propably go to elevator, because we are late. She told me, that she forgot about the time too, then we get fast to the lift. It was quiet, like you know the elevator silence, that's awkward. From all stress I forgot in what film I will play

y/n: Wait what film I we playing in? I totally forgot.
scar: It's black widow series, the audience was so interested in the film that creators made a decision that they will do an series about the red room and Natasha's life in there.

I wanted to anserw something but then the lift door opend so I just smiled at scarlett and we get to a meeting.

It was a lot of people, but way more women I mean it's about widows so it isn't surprising.

Acually I was sure that I get like a background character, but it was the opposite. I got the main role! I wanted to ask in that case who exactly I will play, but it will be awkward, so I was just waiting till he will explain me everything.

director: So y/n y/l/n, you will play the Natasha's love interest. Remember your character is broken, because she was taken away from her parents get it?
y/n: Of course.

I instantly look at scarlett. She looked at me to and smile a little.

.・。.・゜✭・
After he explain everyone what they should do, he told as that the records of my character starts at 4am tomorrow, he pass me an address with the place I should come up. 4am is kinda... early I mean I have to wake up at 2.30am I guess.

After the meeting I didn't see scarlett anymore, and I get to home to get some rest.