part eighteen- ❝not your fault

TW: sexual assault attempt

After two hours I was finally at my apartment. It was quiet, and empty as always. I threw my backpack, it hits the wall and landed on a floor next to mirror. I took off my shoes and coat. I sat on the couch in the living room, and I could feel that my eyes were slowly closing, I was trying to keep them open but I couldn't. I fall asleep.

I woke up at 6 next morning, it was cloudy today. I looked at my phone, florence was calling me? 20 minutes ago? It's weird usually I get woke up when I hear a rain outside, and now a loud ringing phone didn't wake me up, that's weird. Anyway I have to call to her back.

floence: Girl are you ready?
y/n: For what?
florence: You so funny, for a interview of course.
y/n: Wait what? What are you talking about? I didn't know about any interview!- I was really confused and scared at once, because no one told me it
florence: They wrote to us on emails, I wrote to you on Instagram as well.
y/n: You are kidding! You got me here.
florence: Emmm no I'm not, I'm really not. Girl even director said that? You weren't listening?
y/n: I was I just can't really focus nowadays.
florence: Why?
y/n: I will tell you later, now tell me where is it and at what time?
florence: It's in two and a half hour, I wrote you everything on instagram.
y/n: Okay thank you florence, now I have to go. Love ya bye- I hang up

Now I have a problem, I don't even have a designer. I have to figure out something myself.

So I did after an hour I finally found a basic but a good one. I picked a white top, black blazer and black matching trousers.

I put everything on, to be honest it didn't look that bad. Now I should do a makeup, I mean like a mascara and a lip gloss, as always.

There was 30 minutes left, I'm gonna be late. I took my phone, put on black converse and left the flat. The taxi that I ordered was already waiting for me. The ride was quiet, even the radio wasn't playing, so it was very awkward. We stopped in a dark street.

y/n: Dude, I think we are in a wrong place.- I said to him and he smirked at me in a mirror.
taxi guy: No I don't think so baby girl.- he said

I knew what was coming, I was trying to open the door but I couldn't it was locked. I freaked out, I didn't know what to do. He took of his belt.

y/n: stop!- I yelled
taxi guy: Oh you don't like that?
y/: NO NO I DON'T!- I screamed

I remembered that I had my phone in my back pocket. I called the first numer that pops up, I had no idea who was it.

y/n: Please help me! I don't know where I am but some dude is trying to- I couldn't even end the sentence because the guy took my phone, and he was already at the backseat.
scarlett: Wait, what? I don't understand, what is happening?
y/n: Help!- i screamed before he hung up my call

He moved closer to me, I punch him to face, took my phone and I jump to the driver seat, I clicked the button"open the door". I opened them, and I run as fast as I could. I was feeling my phone buzzing, it was scarlett calling me.

scarlett: what the hell happened?! Are you okay?! Where are you?!- she asked really worried
y/n: I'm- I'm next to some big art gallery "museum of modern art"- I was berly speaking
scarlett: Okay so it's close, I will be in a minute.- scarlett hang up, I was all in tears.

I wasn't even two minutes and I saw scarlett running, literally barefooted. She had a short red dress on, she was already across the street, she didn't even wait for lights to turn green she just looked right and left and run towards me.

She hugged me tightly, wrapping her hands around me. I hugged her back, and I started sobbing, I could feel her hand that was rubbing my back. It calmed me down. I slowly sat on a bench that was standing next to us. She sat next to me with one hand rubbing my back, and other one was holding my hand. I putted my head on her shoulder, still all in tears. We were sitting like that for a long time.

scarlett: I'm so sorry it happeneds to you y/n.- she whispered to my ear. I flinch because I remembered we had an interview.
y/n: Aren't we supposed to be on a interview?- I asked her
scarlett: I don't care about this stupid interview, I care about you.- my heart melted after she said that, and I moved closer to her.
y/n: thank you scarlett, for everything.- I said, and she just smiled back
scarlett: We have to go to the police, you know that right?- she asked
y/n: Yes I know. Something like that happened to me already.- said and I saw a single tear running down scarlett's cheek.
y/n: don't you dear cry. It's not your fault.- I said and wiped her tear away with my thumb
scarlett: how could I not cry, you've been through so much, I can't even imagine your pain.- she said with a shaking voice
y/n: You don't even know everything.- I whispered to myself, but scarlett heard it and look at me shocked
scarlett: What you've been something even worst? I can't- I'm so sorry y/n.- she said
y/n: I am saying to you again, it's not your fault, so don't worry about it.- I smiled though pain.
scarlett: but I'm still so sorry, I'm sorry that you've been through so much. I was thinking that a divorce is the end of the world, but now comparing to you it's like the end of the word.

We stood up, scarlett was still holding my hand.
y/n: Wait why are you barefooted?- I asked trying to change up the subject,  and cheer things up a little.
scarlett: I was in my heels so I took them off, to run as fast as I could.- I felt my heart melt and I squeezed her hand harder.

A/N
I'm so sorry ik its kinda of shitty but anyway thank you for the reading