CHAPTER - 2˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

DITHYA'S POV:

IN DITHYA'S HOUSE: IN BANGLORE

After sridhar and swetha bought me to swetha's room. But I said them that I want sone alone time soo I came to my room and locked.

I can't control my tears. I broke down crying recalling Sheila mam's words.

'Home breaker' 'family breaker' 'bitch daughter' 'illegitimate child' 'ugly bitch' 'fatty girl' 'useless' 'orphan'.

These words are continuesly ringing in my ears. I closed my ears with my hand and closed my eyes

Me-" STOP STOP. I AM NOT. PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT PLEASE. "
I shouted to that voice. And cried lying on the floor.

Why I should hear the same words from my childhood?

What I did to hear this?

Why my own father hate me? Am I that bad?

Why I am not loved by anyone?

Why they call me an illegitimate child? Why?

Amma why you left me here? I could have came with u itself right.

Will I get any love in my future or this is my fate that I should live alone all my life.

I was crying lying on the floor without knowing that ani came to me and snuggling to me. Like he is comforting me from crying. I smiled at him and caressed his head.

No I should not be crying like this. I want to be strong. Yes I will be strong and achieve my dreams.

I got up and wiped my tears and went outside the room to complete my other works. I started cleaning the living room. Sridhar and swetha came from their room I smiled at them. They are ready to go somewhere.

Sridhar-" Akka are you all right? "
He asked Worriedly. I smiled and caressed his cheek and said

Me-" I am fine don't worry about me. U say why you both got ready? "
I asked him

Swetha-"akka we are going to lunch with our friends. After tomorrow we will go to Hyderabad right soo we can't meet them so we are going to enjoy with them"
She said excitedly.

Me-" Ok go and come before evening ok. And be safe"
I said. They both nodded and went.

I again doing my work. But suddenly someone pulled me and slapped me harshly. I kept my hand on my check and cried. It stinks badly.

Father-" How dare you? Turn my son and daughter against us huh? "
He shouted at me.

It is not at all surprising for me. It was daily dose only but today it was late and hard too.

I just lowered my head and cried.

Sheela mam-" Give another one ravi because of her only my son went away form us. And our kids don't even call us amma and nanna. All this only because of her. She only turning our kids against us"
She said wiping her tears (crocodile tears)