CHAPTER - 38 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

They both are matching today. She blushed again for that.

"We are matching she said" She said
He smiled and said

"Yes we are. Come let's go before lunch time" He said and they went out and already driver was waiting for them.

------------------------------✨

Let's continue

"Abhi we don't want that, why can't you understand my simple words. Am I talking in foreign language. I am saying we don't want that thing which I hate in my home" She said trying to pull him out of the store but whom she is kidding with The great abhimanyu. Nash she can't win.

"Dithu its necessary in our home. Dishwasher will help you in washing the dishes baby" He said but he got a glare in response.

Actually what is happening here is abhi and dithya came to the shopping mall for shopping for their home. When abhi appliances shop. He thought to buy a dishwasher for their kitchen because it won't difficult for dithya to wash the dishes. When said this to dithya she straight away rejected it saying it won't clean it properly and because of this we will get health issues. He tried to convince her saying we have best products that will clean everything properly. But she being she rejected it agin

"For that I have you right" She said in duh tone. Making his mouth open seeing his wife made him servant in one second.

"Baby I am you husband. I will do more useful things other than dishwashing" He said trying to change the topic

"Shut up. I don't want anything in my kitchen. If you can't help me then it's ok I will do myself" She said and without waiting for him she came out. Abhi cancelled the order of dish washer and followed her.

She was not even seeing him when they went inside the supermarket

" Ok fine don't be mad. I will help you. Happy? "He asked. She finally smiled at him and they both purchased some essential ingredient and Masala items and many more.

After billing everything they kept the bag inside the car backside. And went to utensils shopping. Abhi literally bought everything that need in the kitchen.

When he said to dithya to buy whatever she want, she was hesitant to buy so without any choice he called sales assistant and asked her to pack  everything that is necessary for kitchen and bought everything only asking her opinions in what type and which design she wants. Dithya was happy at the last seeing everything.

After buying everything needed for the home and kept them in the car with the help of sales assistants.

"Rahul (driver) you go with these things. My bike will be here in sometime we will come in that" He said to and sent him and came to dithya who was so tried with every shopping and they both are hungry like hell.

"Few minutes baby my bike will be here which I left of repair. Then we will go for lunch" He said making her lean on his shoulder.

But the unexpected person was here. They both didn't notice it. She came to them and hugged abhi literally pushing dithya away from her. Abhi clenched hia jaw controlling his anger.

"What the fuck" He cursed and pushed her away.

"Don't have any common sense Lisa. How many time should I remind you that you disgust me. How dare you push my wife like that" He shouted at her.

"Abhi baby I just got excited seeing you here. How are you? It's been two we meet" She asked still coming near him. This bitch don't have any sense in her.

Dithya was glaring at her. Like she will kill her with her nails only.

Abhi again pushed her back and maintained some distance between them but when she tried to come near him again dithya came in between them and stood in front of abhi like she is protecting him

"Just fuck off Lisa. He is my husband and stop all these non sense of yours. I will rip your head off from your body. So stay away from my husband"
She said so calmly yet dangerously.

Sweat was evident on Lisa's face and she scared to death seeing the new avatar of dithya. Even abhi didn't think this from his innocent dithu. He was happy and scared. Happy because finally she is coming out of her zone and wall she built herself and scared seeing his wife ik angry mode.

Lisa ran from there getting enough embarrassment for today. Abhi slowly went to his dithu and rubbed her back calming her down. She glared at him and stood there huffing.

'Now what did I do' he thought. 'Get ready for the lecture abhi' he said to himself.

Soon his bike came and he started it after dithya sat behind him and held him tightly because this is for at time she is going in the bike. Feeling her tight hold he understood her fear and drived in the normal speed. They both went to one evening restaurant and had evening lunch. Because it was 4pm in the afternoon.

After eating they both went to their home. In the whole time dithya didn't even talk anything with him. She only answered the question he asked.

Abhi know she is angry but he don't know why she is angry and for what reason she is angry.

When they reached, dithya got down and went inside. He parked the bike and went inside searching for her but she no where in the downstairs. He went to up stairs inside their bedroom.

There was coming from the closest after changing herself into normal nightdress.

'Sexy' he mumbled seeing her

She ignored him about to open the door but abhi was quick enough to pin her to the door. Making her gasp loudly.

"Such a seductress you are" He said keeping his face in the crook of her neck making her sigh in pleasure.

--------------------------------------♥

Hey lovelies

Thank you so much for the response you all gave yesterday. I am really happy for it. And sorry for not replying to everyone. If I am doing that I won't be able to update this chapter. So thought to answer you all in the chapter itself.

Thank you so so much.

And silent readers please vote and comment on the chapter.

Don't forget byee.

Love you all❤❤

Diya