CHAPTER - 15 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 15

Abhi-" I don't hug my juniors, Mrs.Abhimanyu....i am hugging my rightfully wedded wife "
He said and acted like running and made ran away giggling.

He saw around and smiled like idiot going to his department to his class.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dithya was happy. She was going to see riya who is waiting for her near their class door. While going there she rewind how she hugged him and she blushed thinking about that. How he called her with her new nickname.

Dithya-" dithu "
She said to herself and giggled.

Her thoughts broke when someone pulled her harshly.

Dithya-" ahhh"
She gasped in sudden pull.

She turned to see who is that and she saw angry liya standing their glaring her.

Dithya-" ahh"
Again she whimpered because liya's hold on her arm was so strong and her nails were hurting her.

Dithya-" ple..ase mam it's.. pain..ing please leave me"
She said trying to go out of her hold but she couldn't.

Liya-" it should.... because of you he shouted at me in front of everyone.....u bitch...how dare you....I won't leave you.....be ready to face the real me"
She said and pushed dithya and went away with her friends who was smirking at dithya who was crying because of the pain in her arm.

She was wearing a long sleeve violet colour anarkali.

Dithya took deep breath and convinced herself. After standing their for some time she went to her class.

Riya-" diya why this much late?.....romance with bava huh? "
She teased her and dithya was not in mood to reply to her she just stood their.

Riya noticed her sour mood and asked

Riya-" what happened? Why is my diya so grumpy? Did bava didn't give you a kiss? Hmm?"
She again teased to her lit her mood and this it worked. Dithya blushed and gave small smile to her.

Riya-" hufff thank God you smiled....now say what bava said"
She asked

Dithya-" he he asked me to be his date on the ball"
She said blushing

Riya-" OMG. I knew it....The great Abhimanyu Prasad won't be unromantic..... finally he asked you.....I am so happy for you di..."
She said and hugged her.

Riya-" and you know what even someone asked me to be their date"
She said smirking and lightly blushing.

Dithya was surprised seeing her Tom boy friend blushing and all.

Dithya-" really...wow....who is that boy? Did you say yes to him? Did you like him?....I want to see him now....come riya introduce me to him.....I want to see who is that lucky guy who made my riya blush"
She said and it was more like teasing riya.

Riya was like what the hell? When did I say that I like him...god this girl and her overthinking....noone can separate them.

Riya-" hello hello express train stop....let me finish my sentence first......yes someone asked me and I said yes because I know him already and he is connected to you like brother do i said yes and even he friend with for 6 months now.....and he is none other than our dev...

Dithya-" you mean our friend abhidev?"
She asked confusingly

Riya -" yes dev only and don't fly a lot he is our friend so I can't turn him down soo I agreed nothing else....so don't imagine more ok"
She said but her eyes was saying otherwise.