CHAPTER - 6 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

AUTHOR'S POV:

He did that because he wanted her to understand that she misunderstood his words and he is not going to leave her not only in this life but for next seven lifes. Some tears escaped from her eyes. He shook his head and wiped it off.
And hugged her. But he saw the surrounding they are standing inside the puja room and she is crying so he took her to the near by guest room and locked it.
____________________

Dithya first confused why he is taking her the guest room but she can't control her tears by seeing him again and again that thought came to her that he didn't accept her as his wife. She thought he is forced into this marriage like her. But she already decided to give this marriage a chance but he.......

Abhi-" Dithya stop right there whatever u are thinking. First listen to me carefully ok"
He said seriously. She saw like this for the first time. but she nodded

Abhi-" See whatever I said in our room that was really my mistake. The way I said was wrong soo now I am saying haer carefully. I don't want to reveal that we both are married because still we both are studying and you have still 3 years to complete. But i thought after pg completion we both will move in one apartment. Soo upto that we have to keep it as a secret. Now u understood"
He explained to her.

Hearing him. She mentally slapped herself and smiled

Abhi-" Thank god u smiled. I was actually dying to see that smile"
He said she blushed

Dithya-" I am sorry. When you said that u don't want say me as ur wife. I thought u are forced into this marriage and u will not accept me as ur wife forever. I don't know why thought like that but i am afraid. I am sorry please forgive me"
She said seeing down.

Abhi raised her head by holding her chin. Tears were standing there to get permission to flow. Abhi wiped it softly and kissed her forehead

Abhi-" It's ok leave it. Misunderstanding happens with everyone but whatever i may say we should solve by talking with each other. Soo promise me in future you will not avoid me like this. I don't know why but if you avoid me it is like someone is puchi my heart with needles soo plenty don't avoid me baby ok"
He said adorably. She smiled and hugged him

Dithya-" I promise you I will not do that hereafter "
She said parting away from him.

He smiled at her and

Abhi- " Soo now is everything ok between us right? "
He asked she nodded

Abhi-" Ok now come let's go and eat our breakfast. I am soo hungry"
He said and dragged her. She chuckled

In breakfast all praised her after eating. Grandapa and krishna become emotional because this payasam tastes same like the one that their pattu will do. But they didn't show that outside and praised her and ate more.

But abhi didn't say anything but ate lot of payasam. Dithya is happy that atleast e ate. After eating abhi went out saying he have some work.

'What happened to him suddenly. He was alright before', dithya thought

She shook her head and helped servants to clean the table.

In the afternoon, dithya was packing her clothes and her books. All was already packed she was just checking it.

Abhi came inside and held her wrist and made her sit on the bed then took one box from his packet and from that he took silver anklets and made her wear it.
She took her leg from him saying

Dithya-" Abhi what are you doing? No u shouldn't touch my legs so don't touch it"

Abhi-" U are my wife. If you have all rights to touch my leg then I also have all rights to touch ur leg. Be quite. "

Dithya was surprised and happy that why he is suddenly doing this. After making her wear he took her legs in his hand and shaked it. The sound of anklets were blessfull. He smiled widely

Abhi-" How is it? "
He. Asked

Dithya-" It's soo amazing "
She said seeing her ankle Adored with beautiful anklets.

Dithya-" But why is this suddenly? "
She asked

Abhi-" Because wifey its my gift for you for making a delicious payasam that too my favourite"
He said pinching her cheeks. She blushed

Dithya-" Thank you"

Then abhi also packed his books and some necessary things. Then both slept to take a small nap before getting ready for go.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhi woke up first and saw dithya who is sleeping clinging to him. He smiled and pecked jer cheek and went to restroom to fresh up.

In 15mins he got ready but dithya was still sleeping. He went near her and caressed her cheeks.

Abhi-" Dithya..... Baby get up. U remember right we have to go for college today baby get up"
He said but dithya is a heavy sleeper. Soo she didn't wake.

Abhi-" Ok so u will not wake up right. U be here itself we are leaving for college. If we go leaving u then you think about what will happen to ur dream of becoming business women"
He said. Immediately she woke up and said

Dithya-" No nothing will happen to my dream. I will also come. "
She said and ran to restroom to get fresh up. Abhi laughed seeing her.

After getting ready they both went down taking their Luggage. Dev was already waiting for them.

Dev-" Ahh finally the couple have arrived. Anna always u will be the one who comes first and wait for me but today I break the record by coming before you"
He said proudly smirking.

Abhi-" U didn't break any record because I got ready 30mins before itself. My dear wife was getting ready so I was waiting for her"
He said making dithya blush.

Dev-" Ohhhhhhooo that's like a good husband huh"
He said teasing them.

Abhi-" Ok now shut up let's go. It's getting late before 8pm we have leave dithya in her hostel"
He said

Then all took blessing from rajiv, krishan and radha. Radha was being emotional hugged everyone and said to take care.

Then all sat in car and started their journey to their college.

Hey guys

As I promised here is ur second upadte of the week. But it is small chapter please adjust with it.

Not edited

Happy reading

Byeee

By nithya