CHAPTER - 18 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER-18

Abhi-" bye baby...see you tomorrow....come soon I will be waiting for you "
He said caressing her cheeks..she blushed and nodded and went inside smiling to herself.

Abhi racked his hair and smiled like teenager boy seeing her smiling and going inside.
Then he also went to his hostel.

______________________ let's continue..

AUTHOR'S POV:

Next day,

Dithya woke up early, freshen up and waked up riya and they got ready for compitition day.

Yes from today the farewell week is starting and today is the first day..... competition day.

Dithya selected a simple dress fro now and she selected a lehenga for the compitition.
Because hers is dancing and singing so she choosed lehenga for it.

Now she she is wearing this⬇️

Riya-" hmm abhi bava's selection is super"She was praising her bava continuesly

She was praising her bava continuesly.

From yesterday night she is doing the same like how ideal husband he is? How he cares for his wife? How he took care of her needs?
He is that, he is this, like that she was continuesly speaking about him and making dithya blush.

Dithya-" ok ok stop about ur bava and let's go to statium......we should be there before 10am"
She said dragging her .

Riya-" you are so lucky to have bava diya.....he is caring u this much when you both are living separately..... think about this how much he will care for you when you both live together.....god I am waiting for that day "
She said dreaming about her friend's life....she is more excited.

Dithya-" leave about me you say..... yesterday you said someone asked you for dance on the ball day.....what did you say to him? And mainly who was the lucky guy had the guts to ask to you? Hmm?"
She asked teasing riya who is blushing slightly.....which was noticed by dithya

Dithya-" ohho blushing and all huh?....say say who is that boy?"
She asked

Riya-" u know him well.....

Dithya-" I know him.....I don't talk with boys except dev and harsh......"

Riya-" he only..ur brother-in-law"
She said

Dithya-" oh....wait what....u mean dev?....dev dev asked u for dance ohh my god....wow....did you like him? Did you agreed to him? I knew it....I am shipping u both"
She was so excited and asking continues questions to riya...who is laughing at her friends excitement.

Dithya-" riya don't laugh and say what did you say? I can't wait"
She said impatiently

Riya-" u let me then only I will na.........I said ok to him"
She said