CHAPTER - 13 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 13

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dithya woke up at her actual time 5:30am and saw her surrounding and immediately she got up remembering yesterday night. She searched for abhi in the room but he is not there.

When searching for him she saw paper on the mirror. She went there and read that.

" Good morning baby
Don't search for me. I am going to hostel.
And yesterday evening I was searching you to talk with you but many things happened so that one slipped from mind so now I am asking.
' will you be my date on the farewell day? '
Answer me when I come to meet you today. Bye take care baby "

It said............dithya don't what to say or think.

Many questions were running in her mind. He is one said not to reveal our actual relationship but now he himself asking to be his date.
If I agree, everyone will get suspicious right?
Then why suddenly he is doing all this?

Dithya he is ur husband. He himself asked that and also he won't do anything without thinking. So you do what is correct for both of you - her mind said

Ok

Ok? What is your answer to him? - her mind asked

It is yes from my side

She smiled shyly

After keeping the note safely in her cupboard. She went to freshen up. After that she washed her clothes and abhi's clothes and putted them in the string in the common balcony for all.

After that she noticed riya didn't come to their room still. She shook her head in disbelief on her lazy friend and went to her near room and knocked it.

Priya opened the door and smiled at her.

Dithya-" hii Priya........is Riya still sleeping?"
She knows the answer then also she asked

Priya-" yeah she is sleeping. I thought not to disturbing her. I am going for a jog. You wake up her and go to your room after locking my room. After coming I will get the key from you "
She said went to out.

Dithya nodded at her and went inside.

Dithya-" riya wake up its getting late and after 6:40am if you go to shower there will be no hot water....then don't suckle like kid.....wake up Riya.......do you remember today what I'd our first Class it's business....... kavita mam will come"
She said and immediately riya woke up and sat.

Riya-" go diya.....why are you waking me up by saying that monsters name....god today full day will be bad "
She said hugging dithya's waist.

Dithya caressed her head

Dithya-" then what should say ......you were not at all waking up"
She said

Riya-" you have many things to say like how you romanced with ur husband and did you both do the dee........owww"

Before she could complete a pillow hit her face straight and she groaned.

Yes dithya thrown the pillow in her to stop her.

Dithya-" u don't have any filter to your mouth right........god........how can you speak all that so openly"
She said waving her hands up.

Riya went and side hugged her and said

Riya-" awww...my innocent diya...... don't be this much naive......I am ur best friend and I have every rights to know about your juicy sexy stuf......

Dithya-" RIYA............ Don't talk like that shut up"
She said closing her ears. Her cheeks were already in red adn she is blushing.