CHAPTER - 24 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

SURPRISE 😉😉😉

CHAPTER - 24

AUTHOR'S POV:

After that liya went from there heart broken... Then abhi took dithya with him out side the hall to the play ground....

After some time calming her down both came back to hall...

When they came back everyone was dancing.... Dithya was surprised to see riya and dev was dancing together...... Dev a z roya both were blushing....

She smiled at abhi seeing them and he too smiled and dragged her to the dance floor to dance...

They both danced happily....

__________________________ let's continue

Abhi and dithya completed their dance and everyone in the hall were seeing dithya and talking to themselves.... That made dithya uncomfortable....

Abhi noticed it but he could say something

Dithya- i will go to restroom and come

She said....

Abhi- but baby...

Before he could complete she was long gone.

Dithya went to restroom and stood before the mirror...... One side she is happy that finally like finally everyone know that she is abhi's wife and they both are married. And he himself said to everyone.

On the other side she is feeling so scared that what will people think about her..... She saw some were happy and some were seeing her weirdly and some were glaring her like she did some sin.....

Still now she always stayed away from like this talks and she stayed away from lime light. She is afraid to hear talks all will talk about her and abhi's relationship.

By seeing the looks everyone giving her, she can say that everyone thinks that she is one who made abhi marry her....

Thinking about all this her head is like it will burst anytime..... She was not like this in her childhood.... But her stepmom made her feel like she is useless and nothing will happen with her..... She made her believe that wherever she is there thier won't be anything good... She made her belive she is a bad omen.... These words were so deeply printed in her heart that she couldn't erase it.

All these words are making her that she is not match for abhi.... Still now somewhere in her she believes that abhi will also leave her one day....

Thinking all these tears from her eyes is not stopping at all. It is flowing like a water fall.
When she was busy in crying suddenly she was pulled into a strong hard arms.....it is none other than Abhi, he hugged her tightly to his chest.... And let her to cry ber heart out....

When she went to his arms and she know his presence, she held his shirt in a fist ✊ ans cried her heart out.... His heart is breaking seeing her crying like this but he wanted her to cry in his shoulder... He wanted her to know that whenever she is crying he will be there to wipe her tears and lend his shoulder to cry.

He wanted her cry her heart out so that hereafter he don't want her to cry ever... He wanted to keep her so happy that she wants to get bore laughing laughing and laughing...

He wants to keep her like a queen the ever before....

She was crying still in his arms... He was just rubbing her back 😌...

After sometime when there is no tears left for her to cry... She was gaping for air because of crying...

He took her out from the restroom and they went to one class room nearby... In every class there is a water purifier... He took a glass and filled the water and gave her....