CHAPTER-45 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Guys no one is taking me seriously except some.

In the previous chapter before starting the story, I asked everyone to check my conversation board and say you everyone's opinion.

But no! Because who am I to say to all do something. I am just an stupid author writing some stories.

If you can't do what I am asking you all to do then please don't ask for the updates again.

Don't think, I am being rude. This is not the first time you all are silent for something I asked everyone to do.

Your, this silent makes me sad and angry at the same time.

As I promised I am giving you all a update daily but still I am getting this response makes me really sad.

Please guys be expressive. I want you all to express you view on the chapter, on the question I asked you all.

Please do respond to that.

Now you can enjoy reading the story.

But please vote and COMMENT.

Your comments makes me the happiest person.

Please do that❤
______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

When abhi woke up it was already late afternoon that 4pm. His stomach growled asking him to fill it with food.

He turned see the empty bed. He sat on bed and heard a water sound from bathroom realising dithya is in bathroom.

He took his phone and started checking some messages until she comes out

He heard a click sound, dithya came out wearing his hoodie and her shorts but still it was like she didn't wear anything under it.

As soon as her eyes fell on him and his eyes on her

As soon as her eyes fell on him and his eyes on her. Instantly her cheeks went red and she once again become the blushing mess.

She tugged her hair strands behind her ear and about to go out the room but

"Stop right there Mrs. Abhimanyu presadraj"
She heard his dominating yet angry voice. She shared hearing him. This is the first time he is using this tone on her.

Before she could what is happening, she was pinned on wall near the door making her gasp.

"Where are you going? "

"I...i... I do..down"
She shuttered

Seeing her shutter and her not meeting his eyes made him more anger.