CHAPTER - 21 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER 21

She blushed at his sudden action and nodded at him taht she wants to go....he reculently nodded and went from there leaving her....

He thought this will the last time I am leaving your hand baby....from next time it won't happen... sorry it was my fault...I shouldn't have said the idea of keeping our marriage secret....I am regretting it now....

_____________________ let's continue...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dithya went to canteen seeing the message from riya.... She saw riya and went to her and sat beside her...

Riya- why this much time?....wait...why your lips are swollen?

She asked.... hearing her Dithya's face turned into red shade...due to her blush.

She was thinking what to answer her and said she was struggling to answer her question

Dithya- ah..tha.. that....haa... Before the competition I was so nervous so In nervousness I bit my lips and may be that

She said... avoiding to look at her.

Riya was suspicious but let it go and both started eating.

After completing their dinner....they both walked to their room and after freshing up riya settled in her bed and immediately slept due to tried.

But dithya is not at all feeling sleepy...... The kiss abhi and she shared today was not letting her to sleep..... She was tossing and turning not feeling sleepy.

she thought, I know that I likes him dearly but why is feeling like, what I feel for him is not like but more than that.... Am I in love? Am i falling for him?

So only I allowed him to kiss me?..... But I allow him or not... It is his right..... But I know he wouldn't have kissed me if I didn't allow him....... But I didn't love him yet.... Then why I allowed him?... God I am going crazy?
She thought

She is again tossing and turning and in that moment she pushed the water bottle down and that a made a sound.

Riya who was sleeping soundly woke up in the sound and saw dithya who is seeing her apologisingly.

Dithya- sorry!

She said and took the bottle from the floor and kept on the table again.

Riya sighed and sat on her bed.

Dithya- riya..... You sleep...it won't happen again..

She said and lie down on the bed.

Riya- diya...are you ok?.....

Dithya- I am o..

Riya- no you are not.... If you are ok... You would have slept by now.... Did you see the time it is 12.... Midnight, and still you are awake like a owl. What happened?

She asked.

Dithya saw her and pouted....then she said everything from the kiss to her confusion.

Hearing that dithya kissed abhi..... Riya immediately went to her bed and hugged her tightly. Who is blushing like anything.

Riya- OMG you both kissed and you didn't say to me.... it's ok leave it.... I am so happy for you diya.... Finally my friend is not an innocent anymore

She saw dreamly.... Dithya frowned at her comment but didn't say anything.

Riya- ok ok don't keep ur face like that..... My diya is always innocent only.... Now let me clear your confusion.... For that first you have to answer my questions ok?