CHAPTER - 20 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 20

AUTHOR'S POV:

When she raised her head to see him..he is already seeing her with frown in his head. She too frowned seeing him.

What happened to him...why is looking angry? Did I make hi angry....but as long as I think I didn't do anything that can make him angry.....but he is just frowning not glaring so he won't be angry. She thought

When she was thinking like that he raised her head by holding her chin and she slowly raised her eye lids and saw him.

Before she could realise what is happening. He pressed his lips on her.

______________________ lets continue...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dithya's eyes widened in surprise by his sudden act....dithya raised her head to look his expression but she couldn't see him properly because her eyes blurry....she blinked her eyes to see him properly but he was so busy in sucking her lips...

She thought ohh my god what's happening to me.....

She just stood there like a statue and his one hand encircled around hee waist and pulled her more closer to him.... there was no space between them....not even a aur can go inside them....

She closed her eyes in a moment....she thought he didn't take any permission before kissing me but also he is not making me feel any uncomfort.....

She is feeling like flying in the air....she don't know what to do so she just stood there giving him permission to do whatever he want......but suddenly he stopped kissing her and saw her intently like she is some beauty doll...for him she is...

In confusion she raised her head and saw him seeing her without blinking his eyes....she don't know what to do and what to say...this is first kiss...she is so happy that she lost her first kiss to her husband but she is feeling so shy the way he is seeing her...her cheeks become red shyness and she bended her head blushing.

They both were breathing so heavily, her chest was heaving to catch as much as oxygen it could.

Without getting any response from him...she slowly raised her head and saw him straight into his eyes but still he is looking her intently...she thought something is on her cheeks so only he is looking and she trued rub it with her hand....

He chuckled seeing her and said

Abhi- " nothing is there on your cheeks I am looking you only ".
He said....dithya couldn't stop her blush...that red cheek of her become ever more red than before....

Suddenly she felt his hand on her bare back due to the backless dress...she shoves in the sudden contact of his hands....she kept her hands on his chest to create some space between them.but he didn't even bunch an inch...she gulped visibly and bitted her lower lip....his eyes darkened seeing her .....she couldn't understand what is happening and she was seeing him innocently....that innocence of her wanted him to do more with her but he is controlling himself for only her sake....

He wanted her to be comfortable with him always.....his hands came to her chin and separated her lower lip from her teeth....she didn't even realise that she is bitting her lips for so long..

Abhi- " don't bite you lips ok? "
He said dangerously yet calmly...she nodded her head in response..

He again leaned and softly kissed her lips....but in a small moment he left her and said

Abhi-" kiss me back"
He said

Dithya- " hmm"

She hummed not knowing what to reply....he once again leaned in and kissed her...