CHAPTER - 8 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 8

AUTHOR'S POV:

Abhi, darshan and Naveen came inside and sat at the most corner of the canteen.
(Naveen is another best friend of him, abhi said about his marriage to him)

As Riya said abhi came only to see his dithya he wants to know how she is and did she ate or not. He was searching her and then found her in front. There she is sitting with one girl.

He thought she is Riya I think.

Naveen-" so where is my sister?"
He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

Abhi-" in front on third table white anarkali"
He said without taking his eyes from her.

Dithya was seeing him time to time. She blushed seeing his intense gaze on her.

Riya-" see he can't even take his eyes from you"
She teased dithya.

_______________________ let's continue

Naveen-" wow bro you both will make beat couple....my sister more beautiful than you. How did I miss that this beautiful girl is studying in our college"
He said. Abhi glared him.

Naveen-" no offense bro. She is my sister"
He said nervous smiling.

Darshan was laughing seeing them.

After eating dithya went to keep her plate and wash her hands.

Abhi also stood to go

Abhi-" you both wait here I will come in few mins"
He said but stopped in middle

Abhi-" no come on we will go. Its getting late for our class"
He said took his bag.

Darshan-" why da you are not going to talk with her?"
He asked standing up.

Abhi-" no. Now come on"
He said and started walking. Darshan and Naveen followed him without knowing why he is like this.

One last time he saw her and went out of the canteen.

When dithya came back after washing her hands abhi was not there on his palce. She sat in front of Riya

Dithya-" Riya, where is he?"
She asked

Riya-" who he?"
She teased her

Dithya-" umm....abhi....I am mean Abhimanyu"
She said

Riya-" ohhh u mean ur husband?......*dithya nodded*... He left"
She said eating her last bite.

Dithya-" he left?"
She said sadly.

Dithya thought atleast now he will talk to her. But he went just like that.

Don't he want to talk to me? -she thought

Thinking about that her eyes filled with unknown tears. Seeing dithya sad Riya took her in side hug.

DITHYA'S POV:

Riya-" hey don't get sad. Think like this may be he is having class so he went. Next time he will surely come and talk to u see"
She said.

Yes she is also right maybe that only otherwise why would he not talk to me.

Then we went to our last class. After completing it. Riya went to hostel and I went toy work place. Where I work as a bill counter in one hotel near to our hostel. After completing my work I came back to hostel and slept.

It's is my daily routine but the next day one thing was missing that from next day abhimanyu didn't come to canteen or I didn't see him again.

But I waited for him to come and talk to me or atleast he will message me but no my all hope went down day by day.