CHAPTER - 12 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 12

AUTHOR'S POV:

Abhi-" come in baby let's sleep...it late"
He said patted near by palce to him.

She blushed... because it was one person bed and how can they both sleep in it.

Thinking about that itself her cheeks Turned into red.

Abhi-" come on baby.....what are thinking?"
He said smirking.

He know what she is thinking.

Dithya-" but....."
She said

Abhi-" baby do you want me to sleep on the floor?.....it's ok I will sleep on the floor itself"
He said sadly

She can't see him sad.

Dithya-" no abhimanyu it's not like that. We can't sleep in same bed and that bed for one person so place will not be enough. Lets one thing I will go and sleep in riya's bed you sleep here"
She said seeing riya's bed which is full of clothes.

Riya has a habit of keeping or dumping all her clothes on the bed itself. When she goes to sleep she will just push them aside and sleep there.

For dithya she want everything should be clean and her surrounding should be clean. Abhi know this because on the first day of their marriage itself she was cleaning everything in their room. That time he came to know that his wife wants everything should be clean.

He was smirking seeing riya's bed. Now dithya don't have any way. She have sleep in her bed with him only.

Dithya-" it's ok riya's bed is not that much  good. I will sleep in the floor" she said taking a bedsheet from riya's bed.

Abhi-" ok then we both will sleep down. That will be good "
He said taking the bedsheet from the bed.

Dithya-" no no you can't sleep down. You will not get sleep. From childhood you would have slept on the bed. Don't change it you can't sleep"
She said stopping him from spreading the bedsheet but without hearing her he did it.

Then took the bedsheet from her hand.

Abhi-" come on now it will be enough for both of us"
He said and kept a pillow for him and took another pillow from riya's bed and kept it down.

Dithya was still seeing him doubtfully. But abhi sat down and pulled her down and amde her lie. Then he also layed beside her.

Abhi-" now sleep...u worked a lot and u need rest "
He said.

Their closeness was disturbing her alot. She couldn't sleep she was turning and trying to a find a good position to sleep.
Abhi was just closing his eyes. Because of her constant turning and twisting he couldn't sleep.

She was now laying showing het back towards him. He slowly got close to her. First he was hesitant to do that but someone from inside was saying to him that she is his wife and he has the rights.

He got close to her and snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her back close to his chest. She was stilled by his sudden act. She don't know how to react. This is first time they are this much close.

And that too he is one initiated the move. At this moment she is the happiest soul in the world, like that she was feeling.

Abhi-" turn towards me"
He said going near to her ears.

She shivered with the contact of his air on her skin. It was like someone passed a electric shock in her body.

She gulped and slowly turned around. His arm was still on her waist.