CHAPTER - 46˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

Hey guys

Sorry I got late in updating.

"My Innocent Angel Bride" Story will be updated before midnight. I will try to update soon.

Vote and comment without fail.

Enjoy reading.

Vote and comment is important bigilu!!

___________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

New start with New day

Today dithya's college is reopening and abhi is going to join office.

she is running here and there searching her bag and books.

If you ask what abhimanyu doing then as usual roaming behind dithya with a plate of breakfast feeding her. He is giving her the actual princess treatment.

"Baby last one. Say aaaa"
He said stopping her from going to closet again and feed her the last bite.

After wiping her lips he went down leaving her to search her things.

He know she is in hurry and sad that she wants to go college but he can't do anything about that. He shoot his head and sat on dining table eating his breakfast.

As soon as he completed, dithya came down taking her backpack.

"Ready? "
He asked washing his hands. She nodded sadly.

"Should I go? "
She asked pouting. He just want to kiss that pout of hers.

"Definitely you have. Baby don't be sad. It's ok we will be together again the evening"
He said hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Hmm"

Suddenly he took her face in his hands and kissed her taking her surprise but she responded to him holding his neck.

He sucked her lower lips one last time and left her. She is blush in now.

"Now are you sad? "
He asked wiping her lips properly and his.

"Mmmhmm"
She shook her said saying no still hugging him.

He chuckled and both went out. After taking abhi's laptop bag.

His car is parked in front for them.

Abhi made dithya comfortable in passenger seat and he sat in the driver seat.

One car is following them for their security.

Soon they reached dithya's college. Abhi took her hands in his.

"Be careful, if anything call me immediately and don't miss me more. Concentrate on the studies. Hmm? "
He said kissing her cheeks and pecking her lips.

She nodded making faces

"And you also abhi, don't miss me more and concentrate on your work. All the best. Bye"
She said kissing his cheeks making her shock

And before he could recover she ran from the car.

He realized what she said and did. He chuckled and his ears are already red.

Is he blushing?

He called the security team who is going to be here protecting dithya.

"Keep her safe. If a small scratch on her. I will scratch your head away from your body. Understood? "