CHAPTER - 44 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

Note:

Hey guys!

I asked a questions in my conversation board. If all don't mind please comment your view on it.

I need you thought for me to decide.

And first vote the chapter. Your votes makes the story reach many readers like you guys.

And comment on the chapter without fail.

Your comments make me motivate to update more.

Ok let go to chapter. Read and enjoy.

________________________❤

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mature content ahead, Read at your own risk *but I know everyone is going to read anyway* wink😉

"Manyu... Please"

She moaned making him shock and happy at same time for her new nickname for him.

"Again"
He said tracing his finger on her breast line above the bra.

"Wh..what? "
She asked without knowing what he is asking.

He is Torchering her with his hands and lips.

"My name"
He said kiss her neck and pressing her waist.

"Abh.. "

"No not that... You called me something?"

"Manyu"

"Yes baby.... Arhhh.. I am not going to leave you today"
He said taking her in his arms and went upstairs to their room.

He closed the door with his leg

"Lock it"
He said to her. She locked the door and saw him.

His brown eyes was in the pitch black colour making her shudder by his intense gaze on her. She bend her head down shying away from him. He smirked seeing her red cheeks.

He took her to the bed and made her lie there and removed his T-shirt leaving his upper body naked Making her more shy and blush.

He hovered above her keep his hands either side of her head and kissed her forehead.

"Do you trust me? "
He asked caressing her lower lips

"More than anyone in this world"
She said making him happy

Before he could take any step ahead she pulled him by his neck and kissed him. He was shocked this is first time she initiated something. He took the lead and kissed her hardly. He sucked her lips like it is a sugar pot which tastes like a sweet.
Not my words but his.

He left her lips and his hand worked on her T-shirt and removed it in a go leaving her in bra which is not doing nay justice to cover her white milky breast.

He sucked the soft spot on her neck and his hand went behind her to open the hook of her bra but she slightly pushed him and turned showing her back to him. He chuckled seeing her shyness and hugged her from back and kissed her shoulder blade.