CHAPTER - 4 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dithya woke up first in the evening and went to restroom and washed her face and came out. Her maa and three of them (pets) still sleeping. Soo she went out without disturbing them and she went to kitchen to make tea for everyone.

There was one lady in 40's doing some work. She smiled at her.

Lady-" Good evening mam, I am geetha. I am the cook here. Do you want anything mam? "
She asked politely.

Dithya-" Good evening geetha akka. Don't call me mam and all. Dithya will be ok"
She said. Geetha nodded and asked what she want.

Dithya-" I want to make tea for everyone shall I? "
She asked. But before geetha could answer. Radha said.

Radha-" No u can't make tea here now"
She said while coming from upstairs.

Dithya become sad hearing her but she asked

Dithya-" Why maa? I shouldn't do anything here? "
She asked lowering her head. Radha smiled at her new daughter and caressed her cheeks and said

Radha-" No it's not like that dithya. This kitchen is all yours but not now because I want you to make a sweet dish tomorrow as a ritual and then u can make anything you want ok"
Dithya smiled at her nodded. Radha started to put tea for everyone expect abhimanyu. For him coffee it is.

No doubt he has that much fine body; dithya thought.

After putting tea and coffee. Dithya took the tray before Radha can take it. Radha shook her head in disbelief and followed dithya.

Already everyone was sitting in living room. Rajiv thatha and krishna was watching business news. Dev was playing game in his phone and abhi was seeing something in his phone.

Dithya went near them and gave their cups to them and wished them good evening. Dithya was still shy to go near him after that afternoon incident in their room. When she went near abhi she forwarded the cup to him but he was soo engrossed in his phone that he didn't notice her.

But in sometime he know that she standing in front of him with his coffee cup but he thought to tease her for some time.

Dithya- " Ahhhhmm"

Dithya cleared her throat to say her presence to him but u know we have one proverb in tamil or telugu I think, that is

"We can even wake up a sleeping person easily but we can't wake up a person who is acting like sleeping. right"

The same story only here also. Abhi want dithya to call his name that too not abhimanyu he want her to call him abhi.

When he didn't notice her she pouted and looked around for some help but everyone are busy in their own work. More like they are also acting to be in their own work.

She took some deep breath making some courage.

Dithya-" Abhimanyu"
She called him meekly but still he didn't saw her. She pouted more.

Every others in the living room ate control their laughter seeing how abhi is teasing dithya.

Dithya- " ABHI "
She called him loudly this time that too in his Nick name.

He smirked hearing abhi from his wife's mouth. He know she will call him. In their bedroom she called him abhi once.
He raised his head and saw. Dithya signed. Finally he saw her.

Abhi-" What happened? "
He asked innocently.

Dithya showed his cup. He smiled taking the cup from her. Everyone completed their evening coffee or tea.