CHAPTER - 30 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

abhi- babyyyy.... won't you forgive your cute and hot husband
he asked keeping her hand on his cheek. unknowingly her finger touched his eyes and and his eyes started watering and itching because of the onion essence in her hands.

immediately he left her and started rubbing his eyes. she panicked and washed her hands and went to him started blowing air in his eyes to reduce the itdhcing sensation in him.

after few minutes abhi feeling better but he didn't say that out because he is enjoying her near him that too so close that there is no space for air in between them. silently wrapping his hands around her waist he kept his lips on her taking her in surprise.

--------------------------------------------------

Let's continue...

AUTHOR'S POV:

abhi was kissing her passionately yet slowly asking sorry in the kiss. her hands went to his thick hair locks and tugged in pleasure making him kiss her more. slowly he licked her lower lips asking her permission to open her mouth but she didn't.

his hands went inside her saree caressing her bare waist and went upwards and caressed just below her breast making her gasp and taking that chance abhi's tongue inward in her mouth and her hold on his locks become tighter. his hands were caressing her waist sensually.

their tongue fought for dominance and dithya was following his steps. abhi was becoming mad in the way of her kissing. finally felling difficult in breathing dithya tapped his shoulder indicating the same.

abhi left her lips but not her. he trailed kisses from her jaw to neck and sucked the most sensitive part in her making her moan in pleasure. he was sucking licking and doing sweet torture there making her toe curl in pleasure if abhi didn't hold she would have fallen by now. abhi was about to go further but

radha- dithya.....

she called her from living room coming towards kitchen. hearing her dithya pushed him and turned towards kitchen counter breathing heavily, showing her back to abhi. he is also breathing heavily brushing his hair in hands.

radha came there and saw abhi there and about to ask why he is here but then eyes landed on dithya who is breathing heavily composing herself. she understood what would have happened. abhi saw her

abhi- amma th...

before he could complete radha cut him and said

radha- i will come afterwards

she said and disappeared in the living room blushing . abhi scratched his nape awkwardly don't know what to do.

he went near dithya and turned her towards him who blushing furiously seeing the floor. abhi held her chin and made her see him. still her eyes were down.

abhi- see me
he said but she shook her head negatively

 abhi- please love
she was surprised by hearing the endearment 'love'

Finally she saw him

abhi- are you regre....
before he could complete his sentence dithya shook her head and hugged him making his doubt clear.

abhi- i am glad that u didn't. and I am sorry if i crossed my limits
he said hugging her back

dithya- you don't have limits. i am all yours to do whatever you want
she said and realised what she said and hided her face in his chest. Making him chuckle

abhi- whatever i want..... really?
he asked smirking she bet him on his chest making him laugh wholeheartedly

dithya came out of his hold

dithya- abhi what would have maa thought..
she asked worriedly

abhi- nothing she will be happy that she will get grandchild soon
he said teasing her. her face was worth watching. seeing her horrified face he laughed making her glare him

dithya- abhi....
She warned him in stren voice

abhi raised his hand in surrender and said

abhi- ok fine sorry. don't worry she will understand ok? now you continue your cooking i will go and resume my reading. bye wifey 
he said and went kissing her cheek making her blush more.

abhi went to living room to see radha watching tv. radha saw him coming and gestured him to come near her. abhi smiled and went to her and lied on her lap. radha smiled at his antics and caressed his hair.

abhi- what happened amma. do you wanna say something?
he asked her smiling

radha- thank you abhi for accepting her. when your thata said he arranged  marriage for you i couldn't say no to him and i was afraid that you will hate us for making you marry her. more than us i was afraid for dithya that how you will treat her. i know you won't do anything that will hurt others but angry can make you do anything. but now seeing you both happy and i am so proud that my upbringing didn't go wrong. thank you abhi.
she said kissing his forehead. abhi smiled and kissed her forehead assuring that not to worry about anything and went from there saying he is going to read for his exams.

then both dithya and radha started making lunch. radha didn't make her uncomfortable by asking what she saw previously.

then after 1 hour of cooking everything is finally ready and in between krishna, rajiv and dev came home.

everyone settled in the dinning table and abhi also came in the call from dithya for lunch. 

like this their days were going.........................

finally the exam day came and dithya was still in leave because for seniors exam is going on and after that only her college starts. abhi and dharshan went back to his hostel one day before his exam. dithya and dev are still in home only. 

abhi is so busy preparing for exam and not calling to dithya, just some messages saying he wrote well, ate breakfast, lunch,dinner and good night. that become his daily routine in these exam
days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY FLOCKS........

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. AFTER THIS CHAPTER THEIR WILL SOME CHANGES IN STORY SO BE READY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I WILL WAITING.

BYE
DIYA