CHAPTER - 25 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER- 25

AUTHOR'S POV:

Riya and dev were in there own world...... For riya and dev these blushing, love everything so new and mainly for riya... She is always roaming like a lady don and suddenly this love shyness seeing dev everything so surprising for herself... But they were enjoying their togetherness without even saying to eachother.....

And darshan and Naveen.... I think I shouldn't have came this side you know what they both doing.... Any guesses??....

_________________________ let's continue

Actually darshan and naveen both were in the food court and eating everything in there... They both didn't care about anyone... They both are literally completing every food there...

Author- excuse me..

I asked them both who is busily eating biriyani.. so interestingly..

Author- oii.... Here I am calling you both... Can't you hear me..

Naveen- yes yes we can hear you diya... What you want? Say fastly.. you are disturbing us

He said still eating his favourite biriyani...

(Note the sarcasm)

Author- yeah yeah you are playing in Olympics.. I am disturbing you.. idiots...... Dev is younger than you and he itself now have girlfriend and your friend abhimanyu is married.... But you both eating sincerely...

Darshan- diya! Stop your lecture ma... You are the author then you should write our lovestory na.. how can you ask us to do without you doing

Author- darshan.... Did I say you to eat like monster... That you are doing without I am saying right... Then do this also

Naveen- diya you know one thing single life is happy and enjoyable... Right readers who agree with me?

Author rolled her eyes

Author- I am leaving I can't argue with both of you but you both be ready... Soon ur single life happiness is going to dustbin

I said I went from there....

On the other side,

Abhi and dithya went to radha and krishna who is sitting with college principal and talking with him.

Principal saw them coming and smiled at them

Principal- come come abhimanyu... And dithya right?

He asked

Dithya- yes sir hello sir

She said

Principal- congratulations abhimanyu for ur marriage... Now only your father was saying about your marriage

He said not so happily....Because he liya's father's friend

Abhi- thank you sir

He said not even seeing him.... Abhi know that he is not with his marriage with dithya but he don't care about his opinion...

Abhi know this also that without his permission liya couldn't have came to the stage with that much courage..... He don't want to say anything in front of his parents so he kept silent.

After that principal seeing his not interested tone... He silently went from there after saying bye to krishna.

After his going..... Radha immediately hugged dithya and kissed her forehead.....

Radha- how are you dear?

She asked... Dithya smiled and she always get an motherly affection from radha..