CHAPTER - 29 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

AUTHOR'S POV:

Abhi- am i yours? Baby!

He asked again

Dithya- u are mine..

She mumbled again.... Again it confused abhi that is she really sleeping?

Abhi- ok then.... I love you baby

He said and waited for her response but nothing came... He shook his head chuckling and slept taking her in his arms..

____________________ let's continue

Next day,

Unless like everyday not dithya but abhi was the first one to wake up..... The first thing he saw was dithya sleeping peacefully in his arms snuggling to him with a small smile on her face.

He smiled seeing her so peaceful, he  kissed her forehead and being a light sleeper she woke up by a small moment.

She opened her eyes to feel abhi lips on her forehead. She smiled sleepily..... Abhi saw her eyes open..

Abhi- good morning baby

He said kissing her cheek making her blush.

He saw her blushing, smiled at her.... Feeling his intense gaze she asked

Dithya- what are you looking?

Abhi- you.

He said making her frown

Dithya- me? Is something on my face?

She asked

Abhi- no. You are beautiful

Dithya- really? Like this ( she pointed herself ) stop teasing me abhi... I will be looking horrible.

She said and turning other side to get down from the bed but abhi held her by waist and said

Abhi- no baby I am not teasing you..... You are beautiful no matter however you look.... For me you will be the most beautiful girl in the world.

He said cupping her face in his hands.... She saw him with some unknown emotion in her eyes..... She don't know how to thank almighty that she got a husband like abhi.

Abhi- baby if you continue seeing me like that then don't blame me for the consequences after this...

He said hovering her and making her eyes go wide and cheeks red.

Seeing the redness on her cheeks, Unable to control he kept his head in her crook of her neck and snuggled his nose there making her shudder in the sudden action of him.

He slowly trailed a small butterfly kisses on her neck making her hold his hair in fist in pleasure.... He kisses went down till her swell of her breast...

Dithya- Abhi!!

She moaned his name in pleasure... Hearing her moan he became hard down there but he know all this is more for her to handle..

So without saying anything he got up from the bed leaving dithya in the edge

Abhi- I will go and fresh up in guest room

He said and without waiting for her reply he went out.

Dithya was panting and she opened her eyes hearing abhi closing the door. She understands that abhi is controlling himself only for her sake but somewhere in her heart she was disappointment that he didn't continue.... She wanted him to continue but why she don't know

She signed and went to restroom and saw herself in mirror..... The red cheeks and a different glow of happiness in her eyes.... The dithya she is seeing now is  so different from the dithya she was before 7months.