CHAPTER - 36 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

Abhi- I don't know I am her child or her. Everything is about her daughter
He whispered but Radha heard and glared him. He surrendered to her and said he will note every one of that.

Then abhi and dithya settled at the back seat and bid bye everyone and started from there for new life with anyone's help and only two of them.

Let's see what life has for them.

------------------------------✨

Let's continue

On the way to their new home,

As dithya was tired she leaned on abhi's shoulder. He made her lie properly on the seat and kept her head on his lap.

Abhi- sleep baby. I will wake you up when we reach.
He said closing the portion between them and driver.

Dithu- you?
she asked Turing her head

Abhi- I am fine like this you sleep.
He said patting her head and soon she also slept.

Abhi woke up in the sound of intercom vibration. He took and asked what happened
Driver said they reached and abhi saw the time it was six in the evening. He hanged up saying ok.

He slowly patted dithya's cheek to wake her up and she opened her eyes.

Abhi- wake up baby we reached
He said and helped her to get up

Both got down and dithya was aww struck seeing the house in front of her. She can't believe that abhi choosed this for them, only two to live. God this rich people she thought.

She turned and glared at him. He thought she will be happy but seeing her angry. He asked

Abhi- baby don't you like it?

He asked keeping his hands on her waist to calm her down. It definitely did but now she wants to Confort him. He can't simply waste the money like this.

Dithya- abhi do you have something in your brain? Why did you choose this big one that too only for two of us? How much you wasted abhi. This was not necessary. A two bedroom house is enough I can be happy with that. Abhi...

Before she could continue he kissed her. She taken back by his sudden act and he kissed her till she was breathless and left her.

Abhi- baby calm down. I choosed a two bedroom house only. But today morning grandpa called and said we have house of his name here and he asked is to take it but I was not ready because I wanted to make you live in your house which will be on your name with my money. So I offered him money and I bought it. And trust me baby when I say this I know you will happy in a two room house but I want to keep you as a queen that you are. So please don't deny it. And you know it's our anniversary gift from my side to you.

He said back hugging her and kissed her cheeks. Both saw their home. Yes their home with some peaceful expression on their face.