CHAPTER - 9 ˙˚ʚ('◡')ɞ˚˙

CHAPTER - 9

DITHYA'S POV:

Then professor came we greeted him after that he started taking class.

In middle of the class one cercular came. Sir got and read it for us.

______________________ let's continue

Professor-"

. Annual farewell for pg students.

Dear students,

The management have decided to send our pg students with a farewell party for them to remember our college and thier college life lifelong. So when we asked about this them they have decided to take the responsibility themselves. So we professors decided to give the main responsibilities to the toppers of pg department.

As the final exams are nearing for them so we all have decided to celebrate it on the last week of this month.

I request all Ug students to participate in any compitition you are interested. But it is mandatory for everyone to participate in that.

I want everyone to enjoy this.

Thank you
Regards Dean
___

So it's a farewell students. Dean want every student to participate. Tomorrow after every class over you all will free for this month. Today will be the last class of this month and pg students will come tomorrow to take ur names and this year we have a ball dance. You should choose a partner for the dance."
He said and signed the cercular.

Everyone started murmuring about the farewell and mainly ball dance. I am not at all interested in all these. But if music instruments competition is there then I will give my name.

Professor-" class silent. Now let's get back to the lesson"
He said started teaching.

In half and hour class over and professor went outside.

Harsh-" so in which are you going to participate?"
He asked packing his bag.

Me-" umm....I don't know, first let me see the list of compitition then I will decide. U?"
I said.

Harsh-" me too".
He said. And we both laughed.

Then we four came out of the class.

Dev-" va.....i mean diya what do you think about this farewell. Are you going to participate in anything?"
He asked.

Everytime he starts with vadhina and stops in middle and calls diya. First riya was only calling me that but seeing her he aslo started calling me.

Me-" farewell is good actually because Before year we were in 2nd year so we are not allowed. I wanted to join it before year too. But couldn't. This year I am happy that we can join right riya?"
I said happily clapping my hands.

They all Chuckled seeing me. I smiled sheepishly thinking what I did now.

Riya-" yes diya let's enjoy"
She said hugging me sideways. I smiled

Harsh-" you are so cute dithya"
He said pinching my cheeks. I smiled awkwardly by his sudden action.

Suddenly we heard a throat clear. I turned to get shock and my heart swelled in happiness.

Their stood abhi in his all glory looking handsome as always. But wait why he is glaring or why he is angry? And with whom he is angry? Did I do something?

Abhi-" excuse me "
He said and harsh moves aside and stood behind me.

He walked past me but he did something unexpected and that shocked me to the core