Chapter 103

"I've been looking forward to this. And I don't just mean having the place to ourselves," Erin said when they got back home from Hank's house. She led the way into their apartment.

Tell me about it, Jay thought. Ever since their conversation the previous night about spicing up their sex lives, he had been able to think of little else. The sex had always been good in their relationship, but there hadn't been a lot of variety or spice to it. At least in part thanks to Raquel Gonzalez, apparently, that was about to change.

"I've been looking forward to it as well," he said, kissing the side of her neck while she tried to take her coat off.

"Easy there, let's get into the bedroom first."

Jay could sense a bit of nervousness about her, and for good reason. He knew that what got people off most about BDSM was the power dynamic; either total surrender of control or total possession of it. In her case, it would be total surrender, and for a mentally strong and powerful woman like her, it was bound to feel strange at first.

"I'm not calling you daddy or any of that weird crap," she commented as they walked through to their bedroom after hanging up their coats.

"Works for me. That wouldn't turn me on anyway. Besides, if I have anything to do with it you won't be doing any talking."

"Oh, that's how it is?" Erin said, turning and facing him while walking backwards into the bedroom.

Jay spread him arms and grinned. "You're the one who came home and brought all this up, and you mentioned gagging. Silencing that really sexy voice of yours sounds fully hot to me. So get undressed and get on the bed."

"Telling me what to do as well," she said. Nonetheless, she sat on the bed and started untying her boot laces. "Nice to know you think my voice is sexy though."

"You know as well as I do that I've told you that plenty of times before. I've always found your voice sexy."

Jay went around to his side of the bed and opened one of the drawers of his nightstand. He took out a plastic bag.

"What's in there?" Erin asked, taking off her pants.

"A few things I picked up today on my lunch break. Call it preparation, after our conversation last night."

Erin was now down to her underwear. "Looking forward to seeing what you've got to surprise me with. Underwear on or off?"

"I think bra off, panties on. I'll deal with those myself when I'm ready."

"Okay, sounds hot," she said. Within moments she was only wearing some nice red panties that didn't leave much to the imagination. Jay realised she had put them on ahead of time, ready to look sexy in this moment. He very much approved.

"Absolutely gorgeous, Er," he said, almost licking his lips at the sight of her. She still seemed to have that glow about her that he had noticed for at least a couple of days. Somehow, she was more beautiful than he had ever seen her before, and that was saying something.

"Okay, do your worst," she said, extending her arms with her wrists together, ready to be tied.

"I don't think we'll do it like that. I think you should be tied to the bed."

"Okay."

Jay could tell that she trusted him fully, and was looking forward to what he was going to do. He hoped he could live up to whatever her expectations were. To start, he delved into his bag of items and pulled out several silky bandanas. They had been quite expensive for what they were, but the advantage was that they were a soft material, and they would look nice on her.