Things I had planned as well as where I'm going from here

Hello, I figured I'd post another authors note detailing some of the things I wanted to do with this story, as well as where I wanted it to go.

Alright, for starters, where was the plot going? Well, the next arc in the story was going to be called "Egypt-Bound". And it would've featured (Y/N), well, going to Egypt. Alongside Fareeha and Sojourn. It would have ended with (Y/N) getting captured by Ash, and then taking him back to America in order to hand him over to Talon.

The plan would've been thwarted however by McCree, who could've wanted to use (Y/N) as a means of contacting Overwatch. While they got hunted down by Talon and Ash.

After that it's pretty blank. Other than a few ideas for other arcs, but I do know the story would've ended with (Y/N) going home.

Speaking of (Y/N), let's talk about the design I came up with to give him. It would've been a brown leather aviator jacket, with various patches bearing the names of Overwatch bases around the globe on them. (Y/N) would've stole this from a museum.

He would've also had a spandex-like suit underneath, kinda acting as a shirt that covered his torso, arms, neck, and a bit of his thigh. It would've had a small mechanical configuration on the back to collect static charge from the friction that (Y/N) would create. And since bright matter reacts to electricity, sending this charge into his body would give him a temporary boost in speed and endurance and all that stuff. Basically, he gets tased.

Aside from that, I also wanted to give him rocket boots and maybe put some small jets on his belt so that he could fly. On top of that, I was also going to give him the staff he found the schematic for in Winston's lab.

Now back to the idea of arcs, I wanted to do one with the Vishkar Corporation, as well as one with Mexico. Which would obviously include Sombra. One in Russia, too. Basically just about Overwatch establishing a presence again.

I was also considering having Talon ally with the various crime organizations in Overwatch lore, to try and hunt down (Y/N).

Oh and I also wanted to write Soldier 76 trying to convince Overwatch into letting Junkrat and Roadhog join while on a mission in Australia.

But once the story ended, I even considered a sequel with some of our heroes coming to (Y/N)'s world. After he'd moved to California and become a superhero in his universe.

It would include Talon following after them, and wreaking havoc on (Y/N)'s world. As well as have the Overwatch heroes trying to help him.

These are all very basic ideas. But I hoped you enjoyed seeing them.

Now, I get asked a lot what I'm going to be writing from here. So I'd like to say (again) that I'm working on three new stories.

A demon slayer story set in WW2, 20 years after the events in the manga.

A grand theft auto online story, which will use various elements in the game to tell the tale of a drug lord robbing banks and going toe-to-toe with Merryweather.

And finally, a Cold War zombies story. Involving a CIA operative joining requiem in the fight against the undead, as well as Omega group.

The demon slayer story should come out soon, but right now I also have a JoJo story up that I'm currently working on as well.

I hope those of you who've chosen to stick around enjoy some of my new works. I know I will!