Chapter 25: Train Like an Egyptian

Credit to the title: Theirontrooper

I'm gonna do a Q&A pretty soon, so have your questions ready!

Okay, what're we starting with, some lifts? Maybe jogging? Oh, by the way, I am in no way familiar with yoga."

"Easy, (Y/N). Just a few warm ups and then we begin." Fareeha chuckled.

"Oh okay. So where do we start with warmups?" I asked eagerly.

"Let's just do some stretches first, then we can work are way up." Fareeha explained.

She began to do some simple stretches, and I tried to copy her.

"So... have you been a fitness trainer in the past?" I asked.

"Yes, actually." Fareeha nodded.

"That's cool I guess, fitness has never really been my thing though." I continued copying her movements.

Fareeha seemed tranquil, which is a luxury I could only hope to have.

"Alright, I think that's good." Fareeha stopped.

"So where do we begin?" I asked.

"I'd usually follow my routine, but we can start wherever you want to really." Fareeha said.

"Really? Okay..." I started thinking, "If I wanted to get ripped where would I start?" I rubbed my chin.

"We can lift?" Fareeha suggested.

"I've decided! We will lif-" I stopped myself, "Oh... okay sure." I nodded.

"Okay." Fareeha shrugged.

She started walking and I followed, soon we reached a bench with a bar right above it.

"How much can you lift?" Fareeha asked.

"I don't know..." I shrugged, "like I said fitness has never really been my thing."

"Okay, let's just start with something simple, like... 130 pounds." Fareeha said.

"Alright, sounds good to me." I gave her a nod.

"Alright, I'll go get the weights, lay down on there." She signaled towards the bench.

I gave her a thumbs up and did as she told.

I watched as she grabbed weights and put them on the bar.

She gave me a nod and a thumbs up, clearly meaning that it was ready.

I gripped the bar and started a momentum of lifting it up and bringing it back down. While the bar was lighter than I anticipated, I didn't really care.

"So what now?" I asked.

"First of all, you need to start a routine." Fareeha answered.

"Routine? Like as in 50 of this, 75 of that and so on?" I continued the small talk.

"Correct." Fareeha nodded.

"So what's your routine?" I asked.

"It's a combination of many things, but I use what I've got." She explained.

"I see. Hey, you know what every routine needs? Music." I added, "Does this place have Bluetooth?" I looked up at her.

"Why wouldn't it?" She smiled.

"I'd play something," I said, "but I don't have a phone..."

"(Y/N)!" Lena walked into the gym. She was holding something behind her back.