Chapter 10: Nightmares and Interrogation

This one might be a little short!
So glad you guys are loving chapter 9 so far! That's about all I have to say. I'm really impressed with myself with the whole two chapters I wrote!

Back at Watchpoint: Gibraltar

Angela is in a deep sleep, her dreams dance in her mind as a light snore leaves her mouth.

The base was wrecked for the most part, but Angela and the team had been working on repairing the place, but most importantly the dropship needed fixing.

Angela heard a noise, a rumbling.

Then everything went dark, and the sky was red and cloudy.

"A-Angela?"

She turned around to see (Y/N) barely standing, a gash in his chest had him losing blood fast. His face was bruised and beaten, and his knuckles were swollen.

(Y/N) tried to take a step forward, but fell into Angela's arms.

"Angela d-did w-we lose?" (Y/N) was now tearing up, his legs even more shaky.

"Of course not?! What do you..."

She looked to her left to see everyone she loved beaten and bloody, they all lied there hopeless.

"Angela I-I'm scared..." he held his hand on the gash adorning his chest.

"I-I how did..." Angela was cut off when in the corner of her eye see saw hundred of talon agents marching her way.

Knowing she had to get out of there, she ran the other direction while carrying (Y/N) bridal style.

She kept running until the talon army was out of sight.

She silently cried to herself. A cold, blood stained hand gently placed itself on her cheek.

"Angela look at me." (Y/N) said. She looked down to see (Y/N) glaring at her.

"Where were you?" (Y/N) asked, his tone clearly changing.

"What do you mean?" Angela took his hand off her cheek, a bloody handprint now in her face.

(Y/N) grabbed her shirt collar.

"You could've... helped.... me... you should've stopped this..." he looked down at the huge gash lining his chest.

"(Y/N)?! No (Y/N) I-I love you more than anything!" She embraced (Y/N) in a hug.

The world around her cracked and opened up, pieces of the ground fell into a dark void, along with Angela.

As she slowly fell all she saw was (Y/N)'s corpse suspended in place, the dark void consumed her as blood dripped off of (Y/N) and onto her shirt.

She huddled up inside the dark space, she was alone.

"Angela, Angela? Ang-"

"GAH!"

"ela." Fareeha stood in front of Angela's desk. She had fallen asleep at the desk due to staying up until 4:22 in the morning.