Chapter 11: Doctor! Pt.2

Oh that's a nice number

We're up to 7k reads! I'm so happy! Remember to keep voting! Thank you all for the support as well, I love interacting with you guys whether it's comments, messages, or announcements, you guys have inspired me to keep writing!

(Y/N) awoke with a light knocking on the door.

"Hey, I got your clothes." Olivia spoke to me through the door.

"Okay I'll step out." The long bath actually helped me relax and got rid of that god damned MIGRAINE.

"Oh please do..." Olivia said seductively.

"Did you just flirt?" I put a towel around my waist.

"Maybe." She giggled.

"Just give me my clothes." I walked up to the door.

As I slightly opened the door Olivia lunged at me once again planting a deep kiss, which to say the least, caught me off guard. She smirked as we practically made out.

With both her arms and legs around me we held each other in a deep embrace until we heard knocking on the bedroom door.

Olivia passed me my clothes and closed the bathroom door. I just sat there. I just kissed Sombra from Overwatch not once but TWICE.

"Ah, come in amiga." I heard Olivia say to someone.

I looked at my clothes.

Now say what you want about talon but they are pretty classy, a business shirt with a black tie and pants, along with tennis shoes and socks of course.

Once I got all dressed I stepped out the door and low and behold none other than Moira O'Deorain stood right in front of me.

"This is my friend Moira." Olivia patted Moira on the shoulder.

"I would like to clarify that we're not friends at all and I am just carrying out a favor." Moira offered me a handshake.

I complied giving Moira a firm handshake.

"Would you please lye down." Moira had a suitcase by her side.

"Uhm, sure." I laid down on my bed.

"Now just stay still." She opened up the briefcase, I didn't know what was inside because it was out of sight.

I heard some clicking and clanking.

"It's impressive how much you could take from Gabriel, he can be quite brutal." She looked at me.

"Uhm, thanks I guess?" I lifted my head a little.

"No, down." She pushed my head back onto the soft pillow.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't worry this is only experimental.

"What do you mean?" I gulped.