Chapter 12: Pain Baguette Dame

Credit to art above:
@omardogan1976 on Instagram!
So you guys I'm thinking about rewriting the first chapters 1-4 which I think is a good idea because I'll be honest I kinda rushed through them, or do you guys think it's fine? Let me know please.
Also, we're at 8k reads! This story is growing so fast and I love it! Thanks guys!

My eyes slightly opened.

"Wake up." Someone said.

My eyes shot open, revealing Amelie standing right above me.

"Ah!" I semi screamed as Amelie stared me down with lifeless eyes.

"Get up." She said.

"Okay I will but can you move?" She still hovered over me, but stepped back at my request.

"Thanks." I got out of bed.

"How are you feeling." She sat down on a chair by my bed.

"Uh fine I guess?" I stepped back.

"I brought you some clothes, and Moira requested a specific meal for you." She gave me some folded clothing much similar to my current attire.

"Thanks, do you mind if I go shower?" I picked up the clothes, heading towards the door.

"Make it quick." She put in some earbuds, closing her eyes and assumingely listening to music.

I hastily locked the bathroom door.

She's actually following up on this? She better not be watching me 24/7, I'd like a little time to myself.

Turning the knob, the hot water pours down on me as I once again begin to relax.

Watchpoint: Gibraltar

Angela has bags under her eyes, and is holding a hot cup of coffee while looking over the team.

Lena is worried sick, she sent Emily home because she doesn't want her to get involved with anything dangerous.

Fareeha is tired and sore from interrogating talon soldiers 24/7 barely getting any information out of them.

Winston is doing the best he can to try and find a possible location, but only has so much data.

The Himalayas Miguel said, but where? A specific location was required, it was dangerous to come in unprepared and even possibly misinformed.

Hope was running low, and so were talon agents.

They'd tried their best to comb through as many as possible, but they just wouldn't break.

Don't make any dirty jokes about the team getting "desperate" you sick fucks. I know it's in y'alls minds >:(

"Okay, we're taking a break." Lena stood up.

Angela was half asleep at a chair, but hearing that god forbidden word "break"? She instantly darted up.

"What do you mean, 'break'?" She walked to Lena.

"We've been doing this 24/7, cant we take a day off?" Lena groaned.

Angela was disgusted.

"There is an innocent man in god knows where who needs our help and you want to take a break?" Angela scoffed.

"Woah woah, I'm just saying we need to recharge a bit!" Lena stepped back.