Chapter 14: Biggest Fan

The Gibraltar base is quiet.

Well quiet if you ignore the hollers of joy from everyone in Winston's room.

They found (Y/N)! But who told them where he was? Certainly none of the talon agents, but some unknown person or thing contacted them with coordinates, pictures, and even satellite images of (Y/N)'s location!

If was certainly a surprise, but a welcome one.

But there was no time for celebrating, the dropship was still busted up and barely repaired. Once it was back up and they got (Y/N) back, then they could celebrate.

They sent the talon agents to prison and are now on their way to rescuing (Y/N). They just needed time, they didn't know how long (Y/N) could last in that talon base, so they needed to hurry.

Angela was overjoyed, she was back to a normal sleeping schedule and is thankfully that she'll finally get (Y/N) back. Ahem- THEY can get (Y/N) back... they...

Himalayan Talon Base

(Y/N), half asleep hears chatter outside his room.

"Ugh... five more-"

"There they are!" A male voice says with joy.

"MINUTES" (Y/N) shoots up from his bed.

He looks to his left to see Moira standing next to a tall man.

"That's... him?" The man looks over to Moira.

"Indeed Siebren." She nods.

(Y/N)'s POV

Wait, Siebren? That's who Amelie told me about, Moira's friend.

What do they want to do with me?

"Sir! I-it's a pleasure!" He held out his hand for a handshake.

Shaking his hand I nod.

"And you are?" I take my hand away.

"(Y/N) this is Siebren de Kuiper." Moira said.

"Just call me Sigma." He smiled.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) oh yes what a glorious name!" He has a scarily large grin on his face.

"You two will make such great friends." Moira said with glee.

"Of course O'Deorain!" Sigma agreed.

"(Y/N), you are very special. You disobey the laws of the very universe itself by not bounding yourself to just one dimension, but many! I can only wish to have such a courtesy!" He stares me down.

"So you're like, my biggest fa-"

"Hang on!" He closed his eyes turning his attention away from me. For a couple seconds he nodded his head and appeared to be in deep thought.

Moira nodded as if she understood what was happening.

Sigamas eyes slowly blinked open, he suddenly went back to normal.

"Sorry, but... what is that- there's this melody it keeps playing... for me..." he turned around, facing away from me.

Seemingly coming back into reality, Sigma looks back at (Y/N).