Chapter 24: Wanted Man

I wanted to ask you all again, what's your favorite chapter so far? Leav it in the comments below!

The dropship slowly landed into the cold, dark hangar.

(Y/N) sat inside, resting with a magazine over his face to block out any light. He had his arms crossed, the same with his legs. He was dead asleep, breathing quietly as everyone got up to leave the ship.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Mei smiled, taking the magazine off of (Y/N)'s face.

"Hmm...?" (Y/N) stretched, opening his eyes slowly and looking around.

He looked to the right of him.

"Lena, get up." He shook Lena, who was also asleep.

"Five more minutes..." Lena stopped him shaking her.

"Like I've never heard that before." (Y/N) rolled his eyes and got up.

Lena stretched, groggily opening her eyes.

"There's no place like home." Winston smiled.

"There's no place like Watchpoint Gibraltar." (Y/N) sighed.

"I haven't been here in such a long time!" Mei grinned with joy.

"It's... certainly changed." Winston adjusted his glasses.

(Y/N), Lena, Angela, and Fareeha stepped out of the dropship after them.

"I need to call Emily." Lena yawned.

"I need a shower, and some ice..." (Y/N) rubbed his eyes.

"I could get your some." Angela said.

"Thanks, does anyone else need anything?" I turned to everyone.

"I'm good." Fareeha said.

"I could pass." Lena rubbed her eyes.

"Geez, you guys really have had a rough day haven't you?" Mei frowned.

"Yeah, we aren't exactly in the best situation right now." (Y/N) said.

"Oh, wait. Here you go!" Mei used her endothermic blaster to create a small ball of ice in her hands. She wrapped the ball under a layer of her scarf.

She handed it to (Y/N), who then put it on his bruises.

"Wow Mei, that thing is amazing! You have to tell me how it works!" Winston gawked at Mei's ice gun.

"Sure Winston! I'd be more than happy to." Mei smiled, handing Winston the tool.

Winston made a gesture suggesting Mei should follow him, and she did. They talked about her blaster as they walked away from everyone.

"Well they're off. Lena could you take me to my room? I forgot how to find it." (Y/N) asked.

"Sure luv, even I don't know my way around this place sometimes." Lena walked with him.

They entered a hallway leaving Angela and Fareeha in the hangar.

Fareeha took off her leather jacket, carrying it over her shoulder and walking away.

• • •

Lena opened up the door to my room, signaling for me to step inside.

"Here luv, oh and you're clothes and stuff are over there." She pointed to a corner in the room.

"Thanks." I walked over to the bags of clothes, picking up some of them to change into after I showered.