Chapter 4: Doctor!

ATTENTION
THIS PART IS NOW UNDER A REWRITE

Welp, I guess my room wasn't half bad. There was a bed, a sofa, a cabinet, a table, and a TV.

I'd say I could get used to this, but that's the last thing I wanna do right now.

I set the box with my PS4, phone, and picture of my dad down.

There were two wide windows on one side of the room, overlooking the ocean ahead, in between the two of them was the pre-mentioned cabinet.

I looked around, the room was pretty big as well.

Not too shabby, I guess.

Just then the door to my room opened.

Angela stepped in, "Good evening, (Y/N). I'm here for your checkup."

"Checkup?" I turned around to look at her, my face decorated with an expression of confusion.

"Of course! Just to make sure you don't have any broken bones or skull fractures..." Angela looked down at a clip board that was in her hands.

"Sure, that makes sense." I nodded.

"Good. Let's begin." She walked up to me.

She had a handbag with what I assumed to be medical equipment.

"Now," she put a pair of latex gloves, "say 'ah'" she pulled out a tongue depressor and a small flashlight.

"Ah..." I opened my mouth.

She examined my mouth, moving the flashlight around to different parts of it.

"Okay." She removed the stick.

I instinctively closed my mouth, watching her throw the stick in a trash can.

She then pulled out a stethoscope.

She reached under my shirt, I flinched a little at the sudden touch, but I figured it was just so she could use it properly.

She listened for a few seconds as she placed the end of the medical tool against my chest.

"Everything seems fine." She nodded, "How are you feeling she asked."

"Physically, all I have is a headache, mentally... eh." I uttered, laying down on my bed.

"It's probably best you try to relax. I can get you something if you'd like. Water, food, you name it." Angela counted each example on her finger before looking back to the man.

(Y/N) thought for a moment, "Nah... I'm good."

Angela nodded, "Then I shall remain here alongside you. It's probably best we make conversation in order to avoid boredom."

"Yeah... sounds like a good idea."

I sat there quietly for a moment. Thinking. And for a second it almost seemed like Angela wasn't even there, like I was alone.

"Ahem..." she cut in, "So, tell me about your home."

I chuckled, "God, what isn't there to tell you. If we sat down and talked about my middle school experience we'd be here for hours."

Angela giggled sweetly, "Ah, to be young again!"

"You know, it sounds corny but... during highschool I thought those were the worst years of my life and now... here I am wishing I could relive them." She smiled at me, which strangely enough comforted me a little.

"Yeah... things really are simpler then in times like that."