(a/n): What I Have Planned as Well a Few Other Things

Regarding the story:

Yes, I will be writing more, and chapters will be longer.

I'm shooting for chapters over 2000 words, so, while I am writing a lot more, chapters will take longer to finish.

Regarding the plot:

Chapter 27 went through three different variations regarding what would take place in it. And honestly, I didn't exactly know what I wanted to happen in it.

And I thought about the lack of chapters the story had been receiving, and how long ago I had updated.

I didn't think you guys would be pleased with another filler chapter. I know I wouldn't. So I wanted it to be more influential on the plot.

And I decided to advance the plot itself further, something I'll continue to do as the next chapters will be heavily plot focused.

Regarding authors notes:

I want to be more transparent and more interactive with you guys. So that's what I'm gonna try to do.

I'll be more detailed about future plans and try to interact more with readers.

I'm going to start posting Q&A questions I've answered at the end of every chapter. As well as ask a few questions of my own.

Regarding the server:

Nothing too new here. But if you want to join the server, please do your best to stay active. The moderators hate people who join and never talk. And I do allow them to kick people for inactivity.

I also want to make the server available to New York's Crusader readers as well. Once the story becomes big enough I'll provide a link for readers of that story to join it as well.

This of course means the server itself will become less focused on just Bright Matter and be less centered around it. I want to rename it so that the server doesn't associate itself too much with any one of the books. But be more centered around the author and readers.

Link: discord.gg/q22PJnv

We're always welcome to new members!

Some other things:

Im currently working on Grand Theft Auto V and Cold War Zombies stories!
—————————————————————————
The chapter is finished! But I'll only post once this gets a certain amount of reads!
———————————————————————
Remember to vote and comment on the story! Now that I've reached over 100k reads, I'm shooting for #1 on the Overwatch tag. And if I'm lucky, end up with a high placement on the harem tag!
————————————————————————
A good friend of mine, @Theirontrooper is a very talented author and has a few books of his own!
If you want to, I implore you to check out some of his works like Double Soul and Project: Skarpworld.
————————————————————————
If you've read this, and made it this far, here's a preview of Chapter 28: The Paris Defense

————————————————————————If you've read this, and made it this far, here's a preview of Chapter 28: The Paris Defense