1

"Get out , do you really think I would be allowing leech like you in my room ."yelled Taehyung as he harshly grabbed wrist of his husband who was dressed in his married suit. 

"But Taehyu-"

Smack

"You stupid hoe call me sir. You are nothing more than a servant to me. " Taehyung said as he aggressively pushed younger out of his room. 

His eyes were wild in rage . He fucking hate this man so much. If not for his parents he never would have married this thing.

"I am so  sorr.." the boy tried to mutter . He was crying badly. 

Taehyung grabbed his face roughly his nails scraping  against boys soft skin.

"I fucking don't want your sorry just get away from me. And don't you dare tell anyone that I am your husband . I will kill you with my own fucking hands if you did. Did you get it?? "

Boy couldn't say anything.

"I SAID DID YOU GET IT??" 

"Yes" boy said weekly.

Taehyung let go off his face and slammed door shut. Not even sparing a glance at his newly wedded husband who was lying on cold floor at their first night.

Taehyung P.O.V

You shouldn't have married me  Jung Hoseok .  I will it make my mission to make your life living hell.  You be regretting your choice of marrying me 

This is just beginning . Hang on bitch .

____

Hoseok P.O.V

It's not that bad hoseokie . We have been through worst haven't we??We need to stay stronger. We haven't even shown Taehyung how much we love him . We can't fall apart just like this. So what if he is doesn't like sharing his bedroom with us. Noona also didn't like it but that doesn't mean she hates us. Nope she didn't.  Taehyung doesn't hate us . He just doesn't like sharing things with us. 

Now let's find a room for us to sleep . We have to wake up super early to  make super delicious breakfast for our love. 

(just a note Hoseok is talking with his alter voice that is hoseokie.)

*******************************

Taehyung was all dressed in his working attire. He owns a company called Cypher incorporation. His company was at top and he was figure that was well respected in the society. At mere age of 23 he had built his company . He was very well supported by his hyung - Jimin and Jin .

He walked down only to greet sight of his ugly husband smiling at him brightly. Fuckin creep .

Taehyung ignored him and grabbed his car keys. He was about to left for work when ,

"Good morning Taehyung !! I cooked you breakfast at least eat before you go" Hoseok said as he stood infront of Taehyung making later turn into disgust immediately.

" Do hell with you and your food brat . I told you to stay out of my sight didn't I?" He asked as he harshly grabbed his hair. 

"Taehyung~it~ hurts~~" he cried out loud .  Instead of letting his hair go he pulled it more making the sobbing boy scream more in pain. 

"Pathetic " he spitted out finally letting go of him.

Hoseok fell on ground . Taehyung did let go of him but harshly. 

"I am still your Boss Hoseok so keep in mind to be on time for work. "Taehyung said as he drove away to work.

Hoseok collected himself and quickly went away to get ready for work. He didn't wanted to make Taehyung upset more than he already was.  

********

Hoseok quickly rushed to his cabinet . He was freaking late. Apparently the bus tired has punctured making him late by solid half an hour.

He was secretly wishing that his department head - Mr Kang would have gone out for his usual meet ups.

But

But

But 

"Mr Jung Hoseok in my office now." 

Hoseok gulped inwardly and went to his office.

As soon as he stepped inside he was greeted with a harsh smack of bunch of file on his face.

He bit his lips hard trying to not cry . 

"What the hell were you thinking while presenting me with this shit?? There are so many mistake you stupid fag. Even my 5 year old daughter can do better work than this. "

"I am so~rr~y s~i~~r"

"Fuck your sorry you dumbass ass because of your silly mistake I got scold by boss. " He yelled throwing another file on Hoseok face.

"I ~~'

"Shut up and take this file . I want you to do all work again and you aren't supposed to leave without completing this whole work. I don't care where you have to stay up all night . I want this done by tomorrow."

"Yes sir " Hoseok mumbled.

"Now don't show me your ugly face ." 

___________________

Hoseok let his tears flow down as soon as he was in his cabin. 

Hoseokiieee why am I so stupid?? Why do I always make mistake and make everyone hate me . Why do I have to ruin everything?? 

"shh Hoseokiee calm down."

Hoseok snap out when he was pulled into hug by his co-worker and his bestfriend Namjoon.

Namjoon was his bestfriend from college days . He was the one who protected Hoseok back than and he still do. He couldn't understand why anyone would hurt his precious baby.

"Joonie I am fine . You can let go ." Hoseok whispered softly .

Namjoon smiled and pulled out of hug. He wiped away his tears and softly patted his head.

____________

I am breaking day by day 

but still with holding myself 

Smiling praying 

That some day 

All will be fine. 

______________

Don't tell me about love

Tell me about the price one pays for it.

_____________________

A perspective  of world a perspective of people is always different .