41

HI !!

Next Morning

Jay woke up and found himself alone in bed groaning he clutched his head

"Ahh fuck it hurts "

"Of course it would you drank alcohol like water ." Jungkook said as he handed younger some lime juice.

Jay ignored him and get up from bed but immediately dive in when he realized he was naked.

"There is nothing to hide jay you sleep beside me Naked like this ." Jungkook said like he was telling some joke.

"Get loss" Jay cursed and buried his face in pillow.

"Whatever , get ready you are coming with me ."

"Where ??"

"To my head quarter Yoongi is decoding Dae-jung's bank lockers also he is running analysis on Jung's transaction history . Taehyung believes Mr Jung has some relation to incident to. They will be there around 11 so be quick."

"okay" Jay said and look for his phone but his eyes widen when he received message that Mark was here. Mark was sent on mission by Hoseok to see what was Dae-jung doing While he was not in country this many years.

*****

Jay was surprised when he saw Jungkook's headquarter unlike Taehyung's place which had more of shooting range, boxing and gym and was styled in black white theme Jungkook quarter was more like IT lab with big laptop's and devices more like Hacker's hub.

Jungkook smirked at his reaction.

"Impressed huh??"

"Nah" Jay said and ran to his brother .

*******

"Yoongi can we talk ??" Jay asked Yoongi After meeting ended .

"Sure . Say."

"If you don't mind can you take me back to your old house. I Just remember Gyeong use to have her journal in which she used to write everything may be we could get some clue behind the actual situation ."

Yoongi stiffened and glanced at Jay before saying ," I won't come Jay but I am handing you over the keys of that house. "

"I want you to come Yoongi."

"Why?"

"Because I will be needing you ( Because I wanna show you what you truly meant to Gyeong , that you should live freely boundless. ) "

"What??"

"I will be picking you up by 7 tonight don't be late and don't you dare try run away I will beat your ass. "
saying this Jay walked towards Hoseok who was waiting for him.

*****

"So Taehyung and you be staying at Jung Mansion today??" Jay asked Hoseok as he sipped his orange juice.

"Yes , it would be easier to get hold on files All these years I thought Kim and Jung were business partner's but it never crossed my mind Mr Jung could be involved."

"Hmm anyways Mark is here when are you planning to meet him??"

"After 2 days , I have asked him to stay low right now ."

*****

(Aha I totally forgot to tell you Everyone staying their despite Dae-jung in jail because it was easier to check on safety of others)

Yoongi stood outside his pet shop with his small back pack and Min-rae.

"Oppa are we finally going home??" Min-rae asked her eyes shining with happiness.