Ch-4

Hoseok and Namjoon reached work and Namjoon was immediately called in C.E.O office. He was literally trembling thinking what wrong could he have done to make devil ask for him first thing in morning .

*****

"Sir you called for me ??" asked Namjoon as he entered office.

"Mr Kim take this files to PARK INC and submit it to Mr Park there. He will give you some file bring it to me . " Taehyung ordered and handed file to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded his head and left from there. He didn't understand why was he being assign this task. 

****

"Mr Jung prepare ppt on marketing strategy for our new project." manager instructed 

"Sir but I already have paper-"

"Are you gonna defy me ?Do you think you can do that bitch ??" 

" Noo--Noo sir--"

****

"Good morning Lady . I am from Cypher Inc my boss Mr Kim taehyung send me here to give this files to Mr park.  So can you tell me where is his office ??" 

"It's on 12th floor sir. Can you wait for 2 minutes. Let me ask his secretary if he is free or not??" 

"Sure " 

"Uhmm sir Mr Park is in meeting so you have to wait. You can wait outside his office." 

"ohk Thanks ."

******

"What the fuck ?? For how long do I have to wait??" Namjoon asked himself . He has been sitting there for straight 4 hours and there wasn't a sign of life there. 

The floor was deserted and the cabin adjacent to it was locked to .

His stomach grumble and he sighted. 

"Fuck you Mr park but I am leaving >" saying this he stood up but it was exact that moment the door opened and  stepped outside the Women.

"Are you from Cypher INC ??" She asked and namjoon just nodded his head.

"You can go inside ."

*****

"Sit down " Came dominating voice of man . 

Namjoon could literally feel his leg shake.

" So you gonna do it ??" He asked his back was facing him .

"Do what ??" Namjoon asked in confusion. 

What's wrong with this guy he thought 

"Fuck me " He said as he turned toward Namjoon smirk adorning his face.

Namjoon jaw dropped not because the man was handsome but he  recognized the guy ..

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ??" Namjoon yelled.

"shut your damn mouth you are forgetting whom you are talking with ."

"Sorry to disappoint you but I very well remember who I am talking too and that is my biggest disappointment after seeing you here today. Take this damn file and give me the files that I am supposed to take back. "

Jimin eyes were fueled in anger but soon it were filled with something that Namjoon can't pinpoint.

"Here take it " He said pushing the file on table.

Namjoon cautiously grab file and shove it in the bag. 

He hurriedly stood up not wanting to stay in the room any longer than a minute.

"Why is it locked ??" He asked in panic when he found the door was struck. 

" BECAUSE I AM STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU ." Jimin said as he abruptly turned namjoon around. He caged Namjoon and smirked when he saw look of fear in eyes of his.