43

Hi !!

"What the fuck ??" Screamed Jay when he woke up in with his hands cuffed by chain and his whole body sore. He opened his eyes with lots of efforts and found himself in a dark room.

His eyes then fell on Jungkook who was tied to him and looking over he found Yibo and Zhan too.

"Ahha where are we??" He asked himself

He tried squirming when he hears a voice

"Stop it Jay it's not gonna help I have tried everything ." Yibo said as he threw his head back.

"Hmm. How did you get here ??"

"I have no fucking clue Jay we were sleeping after making out and next thing I know I am here."

"Wait if you are here that means our headquarter was attacked that means Ji-ho would be here too fuck fuck !!!" Jay said as he concluded.

" Don't panic Jay we couldn't do anything lets just wait."

******

Hoseok was wide awake he was aware that beside him there was yoongi , jimin and Taehyung.

( Whereas on other room the pair were of Jin , Namjoon and Dalmi .)

As Hawk waiting for prey Hoseok waited too and he smirked when their was sudden light in room.

And soon a face displayed on the biggest screen he wasn't surprise too see it was bitch Dae-jung face but he gasped when he saw everyone were captured.

****

"What the fuck is meaning of this you Old shit !!" Yelled Jay as he saw how everyone were captured and kept in different rooms

Dae-jung laughed and said ,"Calm down little squirt if you value them " He said pointing towards Kids that were tied

"You mother fuckin shit how dare you lay your hand on my daughter !" Yelled Namjoon as he desperately tried yanking his chains.

"Why would you drag her in your dirty game you asshole screamed Jimin in anger.

"You old fart I will kick your ass if you do something to my sister!!" (Yoongi)

"what are you playing at Dae-jung why the fuck you have Ji-woo with you !!"( Taehyung)

Dae-jung laughed " Yoongi don't worry I won't kill Min-rae like I killed Gyeong I promise. And Taehyung and Namjoon I would never hurt my blood how could you even think of such vile thing" He said in fake gasped

Yoongi paled and his eyes watered.

"What shit are you saying??" Taehyung yelled

"Don't you know Namjoon here is your half brother oh poor little Taehyungie didn't Namjoon told you he was your little brother." Dae-jung chided

Taehyung face instantly paled and asked in shocked ,"What what ~~are you saying??"

"Well Namjoon why don't you introduce yourself ?" Dae-jung mocked but Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Fuckin speak you Bastard !!" Taehyung yelled making Dae-jung chuckled

"Namjoon is Noori and your appa child Taehyung didn't Hoseok told you ??I thought he told you everything ." Dae-jung said .

"What do you want you old prick ??Do you really think getting us chained here would do anything good to you ??You are fuckin ruined !! " Jay yelled