11

Hi!
Thank you for all your love.

****

Yoongi woke up at 9. He was fucking late. No matter how many times Min-rae and he fought but Min Rae would always wake him up.

He frowned when he didn't caught sight of Min-rae in house. It was Monday and her school would start at 11 .

He looked around for her but couldn't found her. However he caught sight of post that was in postbox.

Yoongi was dumbstruck when he saw the post.
Well they didn't have any family members who would contact them. And second who the fuck sends post in today's world.

He opened the box and took out a piece of paper.His eyes widen when he read the letter.
He dropped letter from shock.
And Tears streamed down his eyes.

Cursing himself he quickly locked his house and called Namjoon.

***
It was around 9:15 when Namjoon's phone rang.

He and Jimin has spent entire night driving places and then they finally stopped at beach.

During entire ride no one said anything.

Only when Jimin passed through beach Namjoon said to stop. So Jimin did. He stopped car at Beach and both of then hoped out of it.

Jimin followed Namjoon and sat behind him near waves.
Waves were hitting till their feet it was cold but comforting .

Namjoon had eyes on polar star whereas Jimin had eyes on His polar star.

It was around 3 in morning when Jimin took Namjoon back who has dozed off.

He laid Namjoon on back seat and covered him with blanket. No matter how much he wanted to cuddled him he can't. Not when he...

So in morning when Namjoon's phone rang it wasn't him who answered the call but it was Jimin.

" Namjoon track Min-rae Right now ...please.. She left house early in morning leaving me a fucking letter that she was going to visit our parents grave. I shouldn't have shouted on her dammit.. She is fucking five what if something happens to her.. You know joon She is only family member I have left...she is only person because of whom I am living Namjoon.. Please.. I .. Won't able to live if something happen to her.. "

" hey hey calm down. We will find her. Nothing gonna happen to her -"

"who the fuck are you? Where is Namjoon??"

"I-"

Namjoon snatched phone from Jimin's grasp .

"hello Yoongi what happen ? "

" damn Namjoon where the fuck you were. Min-rae left to visit Our parents grave. Track her for me. Let me know of her location. I am leaving for Gwangju too but please help me find her.. I yelled at her Joon.. I fucking made her cryy.. I --"

"Stop blaming yourself hyung. Min-rae is smart kid. She knew what she was doing when she left. She must have planned it out. Check her room and find if you get hold on something.Don't leave alone. I am coming with you. Also have you contacted police? "

"I can't Namjoon I can't , you know filing complain would land me in shut position. I can't let this happen. I can't gave them reason to do this --I --"

"I know hyung . But I have a friend who works there. I will ask him to search secretly. So calm down we will find her. I will reach you place in about 15 mins so dont leave alone. "

Saying this Namjoon cut the call.

Namjoon just realized that he didn't had his car with him. Fuck... Fuck..